What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1.8 Million Giveaway (SMP) - Bcof

Which way should I use for the giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

__Doom__

__Doom__
__Doom__
erhip, I believe i should earn the money as i have been "best friends" with you for over a year, This was said by you good fellow, therefore it must be 100% fully true and completely accurate. Another reason why i think i deserve the money is because i keep you occupied in the staff voice calls, when you are all alone with just rhythm bot i come in and save the day ! Like the more buff version of superman.

Another reason why i believe i should have the cash prize is because i gave you a lot of screenshots when we video called. This was an emotional time for me bcof and you photoshopping me into a plane hurt my feelings a lot. The money will help but it will not completely heal my emotional scars; however like i said, it would be a start.

My next reason why i deserver this money is because i am willing to do the fortnite default dance for you. I know i delayed this in the video call however after a lot of deliberation with my lawyers and my supervisors i have decided that yes bcof i can dance for money. I would rather not be called a circus clown or a monkey having to entertain for peanuts. But more of a childrens entertainer. Since you of a younger age this shouldn't be too far from the truth.

My final reason why i deserve your total cash prize is because i have been a loyal good friend of yours for a while and since your giveaway is rigged in my favour idk why im wasting my time writing this. Peace out girl scouts. <3 xxx
jesus christ

ANewHope

Gonna Cry
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Diamond
“I’m not gonna quit anytime soon”
Also you can’t build lol

zuts

is it zuhts or zoots
Staff member
Helper
zuts
zuts
Helper
IGN; zuts
Why:I have cheese and biscuits

Sara7645

<3
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
IGN: Sara7645
Reason why I should win:
Let me say first off this is legit the money you were supposed to give to Ben if he did a fortnite dance. Besides the point. The main reason I should win is so I dont expose you. If you do not pick me I will show everyone your builds, the emails you have sent, direct messages. I will expose you in ways you do not even know Jacob. Nah I dont even play SMP in the first place so to be real with you I dont know why im here. Oh wait.... you told me to reply to your thread. Whatever. Pick me!!

Arkenive

romeo romeo where for art thou romeo
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Arkenive
Arkenive
MVP
IGN: Arkenive
Cause I'm hot

xChocobear

I_like_Dogz
Diamond
Iron
ILikeDogz
ILikeDogz
Diamond
Steve1Killer
As I aim to use it for creating non-profit shops and farms, so users can better progress on the server. I also plan on using it to create community based builds, such as a museum like on the prior map to commemorate the past of the SMP server and the new accomplishments by the community, xp farms, and more.
./pwarp museum already exists

Taka

TAKKA
TAKKA
Hello All!

Due to my recent inactivity from smp and my recent adventures with building, I have decided to give away my bal on smp. There could be 2 ways of doing this. First way would be 1 winner, which would receive the whole cash prize or the 2nd option which would have 2 winners. Which would receive 893,589 each.

Place down your IGN & the reason why you should be given the money. Poll closes Friday 17th May.

Choose which option you would like for the giveaway! (Vote in the poll above) & Good luck to All!

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/0734964089cc4c33d47b067478a08f52
reason why i should have the money is because i am a hottie, i used to play with u we had good times in bedwars, and i am your buisness partner. i supplied you with quartz in the start so hmu, because i am poor and LITTERALY GOT RAIDED ON SMP they used flying machines to steal my shulkers LUL ign is TAKKA ofc u know. i am the OG bcof fan, i broke the baltop on ur old discord server, played for hours with u in bedwars and events and raged hard when i got banned because i railed everyone. ok, enough said but i deserve the cash b.

SimplyOil

Diamond
_PikachuWu_
_PikachuWu_
Diamond
IGN: _PikachuWu_
Reason: Because i like playing SMP and it would be even better if I won so much money! Although even if I don’t win I am very happy to the winner!

I think it would be better to do the half amount for 2 people because even though it’s less money, it will make 2 people’s days.

ObeyTheMoon

Randy Mod
Staff member
Diamond
ObeyTheMoon
ObeyTheMoon
IGn: ObeyTheMoon

Reason: because you love me and I need money to make farms!!

Skycade Interviews

PineMuff007
PineMuff007
IGN: ItzNoah
Why I should win: cuz we're friends and I am the cool Irish guy
UR NOT IRISH YOU LITRELY JUST ADMITED IN A CALL TO ME THAT UR I CANT REMBER BUT NOT IRISH (I’m the cool GoDragon guy bye.

For bcof
IGn: _GoDragon_
Why I should win because I’m a really big fan and I love skycade and u lol
💕

NegativeKB

Still not banned
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Diamond
NegativeKB

bcof for srmod.

bcof is the best moderator out there and he is qualified for srmod and he is good person with lots of smp money

drake2008gamer

Drake2008gamer
Drake2008gamer
Drake2008gamer
i would like to get 1 million to help all the rest of the poor ppl on skycade and help donate to dead
shops on skycade and make a shop for everyone with skycades cheapest price

CreepzAreCreepz

North West England is better
Diamond
CreepzAreCreepz
CreepzAreCreepz
Diamond
IGN: CreepzAreCreepz

I long time smp person so i can flex on the new people

(also bcof for sr mod yeet xd)

Worv

Myself
Staff member
MVP
Diamond
Worv
Worv
In-Game Name: Worv

Reason: I was forced by Bcof to do this.

LordSquid879

LordSquid879
LordSquid879
ign : LordSquid879
reason why i would like to win: i play on smp with my 3 brothers, it is one of the only ways i get to hang out with them as i dont live at home anymore. winning even a little would help me to bond wiht my little brothers and also enguage better in the community.
also Mod Bcof is pretty cool <3

Status
Not open for further replies.