What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

16InchRambo

16InchRambo
16InchRambo
My IGN: 16inchrambo
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). server
Punished by: Joostagram
Reason: Bug Abuse/Illegal Mods [Report]
Date of punishment: 24/8
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Sky block is a game modes that i started playing on a few days ago and as everyone knows there is plenty of bugs and glitches on there. The bug i was banned for (bowing people whilst on orb) which has been done by multiple people other than me, i have been bowed on orb myself and died to it plenty of times but yet i haven't complained as its one of many glitches in the arena (not trying to justify my actions just saying ) but i had no clue that u could get banned for doing it as others have done it aswell especially to me. if i knew there was a punishment for doing it i wouldn't have done it and i would have reported everyone who done it to me but i didn't, it was nowhere in the rules and when I or others have talked about it in chat no staff has ever said anything about it or even gave us a warning which doesn't seem fair. But that is just one of many glitches. The reason i should be unbanned is because i had no clue it was a bannable offence as others have done it to me, i didnt receive no warnings or anything tell me that it could get me banned and when the report was made and people told me i could get banned for it (when i didnt know) i stopped doing it and jus leave people on orbs alone

ItzNoah

yeehaw
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
ItzNoah
ItzNoah
Thank you for appealing! Please wait 2 weeks before appealing again.

Denied, locked

Status
Not open for further replies.