Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaverman1

I make videos
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
So, guys, we did it. We reached 250,00 Subscribers 500 Messages!
So I thought I would post a thread thanking you all for the best year of my life no doubt.
I joined December 6th after playing for a while, I needed to report someone! (I joined the server in September 2018)
This was the time I played most, Everyday I logged on and played until I was told to get off. It was the best time ever. I never got bored, and always had new stuff to do.
I kept playing through the Christmas season and talked on the forums a bit (mainly post farming). Then ShepardSheep got banned, which is when I really started being a part of the community. I made a few stupid threads on it. But it really got me engaged in the community. I slowly kept talking on the forums and slowly stopped being a rando. I started being known in the community for things like My voiceover videos, which did very well on the forums and on my channel. But then I contacted ShepardSheep about making a mini-documentary on Sheps story. Linked here And it blew up! Easily becoming the most viewed video on my channel and my first video to reach 100 views! I was no longer a rando! Then all of my friends quit. They started playing a new server. I didn't want to be done! But I still played on their server and stopped playing skycade as much... Then that server went to heck, so I came back! I pushed for a reset along with others, and finally, it was done. SMP reset. Now here I am being a known player in the community and an active forums member!
Thank you everyone for bringing me to this place.
Thank you for giving my YouTube channel the amount of views and subscribers it has (We just hit 5.0K total minutes of watch time <3)
Now i'm gonna @ all my best smp (and other stuff) Friends!

@Shadowgamersix We have our differences. but you're still one of my best friends
@ItzAtomic loved playing tord every morning with you!
@Yraw One of my best friends ever! Fellow Cuber!
Kiibo (couldn't find your @)
DiscoChipmunk (couldn't find your @)
_Sure (Couldn't find your @)
@PigMatt Best MiniMod pal
@Pigginess Your pwarp is cool I guess
SikeBree (couldn't find your @)
LuckyCharmsL/IILoli (not on the forums)
Thank you everyone for this amazing server!
<3

Last edited:

scousah

meatloefof
Diamond
Iron
zKoro
zKoro
Diamond
Congratulations on 500 messages, Beaverman!

Xechro

skycade influencer
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
This is my 613th message

nerd

GamingMTY

live life to your best, love y'all.
Iron
gamingmatty
gamingmatty
Iron
GG fren, I remembered when you commented on my post of 10o posts and set 'g3t oN mY lEvL' well im catching up so get prepped k1d. Anyways, GG again and this is one of from half way to your amount of msgs (if that makes sense :joy:)

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
what_the_dogdoin
what_the_dogdoin
Diamond
bruh wheres my shoutout rigged

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.