What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

_Mistz Resignation [Love Yall but Im out]

Mist

Resigned Mod Factions #1 - Ill miss bein yalls #1
Iron
_Mistz
_Mistz
Helper
Hey guys I know you've all known me as Moist or Mist one of the popular Factions Moderators but I've got bad news I'm going to be resigning and its for a few reasons that Ill list and explain here but the biggest reasons are cause I'm starting my life with my girlfriend Sophie and we are going amazing places and I wont have time to be hanging out on Minecraft anymore like in a staff way Ill always have a place in my heart for this game but I cant play anymore hours just sitting here on this game anymore but I will always come around to see whats goin on here and there or you may never see me again it kind of depends on how I'm feeling theres also a few other reasons I'm resigning which happens to be because honestly factions no longer has the same love it used to from the higher up staff members even WelshAlex has called factions done with for awhile for example illusion lost 100k points from our issues and weren't given back anything and they just kind of set it aside so its less of a game of trying and more of however the staff feel that its going fit and I loved being on the staff team but the issues aren't all in the game or real life either its also Skycades promotion system it takes almost 2 years just to become a Senior Mod and as much as I'd love to spend the rest of my days playing this game to become Admin I just cant as much as I'd love to you can msg me on my discord and since I was voted #1 staff member runner up is Bcof so Ill have to hand over the baton but otherwise I'm out its been real

Attachments

Last edited:

Nibsz

Nibsz
Nibsz
I don’t know who you are since I’m new but based on the post you seem pretty chill. GL with life bro and I hope it treats you good.

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
come on we are going to only have RoBoT staff

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
I'll miss you but atleast you aren't staff for this... place <3

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA
Hey guys I know you've all known me as Moist or Mist one of the popular Factions Moderators but I've got bad news I'm going to be resigning and its for a few reasons that Ill list and explain here but the biggest reasons are cause I'm starting my life with my girlfriend Sophie and we are going amazing places and I wont have time to be hanging out on Minecraft anymore like in a staff way Ill always have a place in my heart for this game but I cant play anymore hours just sitting here on this game anymore but I will always come around to see whats goin on here and there or you may never see me again it kind of depends on how I'm feeling theres also a few other reasons I'm resigning which happens to be because honestly factions no longer has the same love it used to from the higher up staff members even WelshAlex has called factions done with for awhile for example illusion lost 100k points from our issues and weren't given back anything and they just kind of set it aside so its less of a game of trying and more of however the staff feel that its going fit and I loved being on the staff team but the issues aren't all in the game or real life either its also Skycades promotion system it takes almost 2 years just to become a Senior Mod and as much as I'd love to spend the rest of my days playing this game to become Admin I just cant as much as I'd love to you can msg me on my discord and since I was voted #1 staff member runner up is Bcof so Ill have to hand over the baton but otherwise I'm out its been real
Glad that your moving forward in life and starting one with your girlfriend, best of wishes makes me generally happy to see you live your best life! Much love good luck.

Leaaa_

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 = 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vLea
vLea
Emerald
Uh oh gamer...

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Happy for you and your gf buddy, have fun in life! Shoe pics as a pfp in slack was golden btw. Gl!!

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
DabOnDatCheese
DabOnDatCheese
MVP
Have a good life goodbye): (I expect you to remember me 50 years from now)

nursey_

Nursey__ then Yes_run. I don't wanna talk about it
Staff member
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Yes_run
Yes_run
Wish you all the luck in the world.

Rust

Rust
Rust
pce out girl scout! ly!

Leaaa_

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 = 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vLea
vLea
Emerald
Well good luck with life <3

Mist

Resigned Mod Factions #1 - Ill miss bein yalls #1
Iron
_Mistz
_Mistz
Helper
Id have more pics to share like the wallpaper and my first helper pic but its to much for forums to handle so

apartmentalize

A Skycade Prisons Steak (NOT A Scammer) Salesman
Staff member
Diamond
Apartmentalize
Apartmentalize
Much love, sad to see you leave

kidney

Kidney
Kidney
Toxic staff member with a huge ego, voted #1 staff because we at asgard botted it because you was in our fac at the time, good luck in the future with your girlfriend none the less

Sombu

Banned innit
Diamond
Iron
zSom
zSom
Diamond
Best of luck in life mist, it was great working with you as staff <3

Koronotchi

pce
Diamond
Iron
Kezdero
Kezdero
Diamond
good luck for the future mist, hope to see you around on the server some time.

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Gl on the future man! ❤️ Guess you got a life 🎊

Argonyte

The Fallen Knight
MVP
Diamond
xVolt_
xVolt_
MVP
Gonna Miss You man! Hope to see you around sometimes. Wish we could talk more.

YS8

Ex helper
Emerald
Diamond
YS8
YS8
Emerald
Wish you best of luck <3