What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A few songs I made for a game I'm helping develop!

TheSpiderDungeon

Diamond
TheSpiderDungeon
TheSpiderDungeon
Diamond
Personally, I think they're utter garbo, but someone might like them. I'm definitely gonna change them at least a hundred times each before they end up in the release of the game. I won't say what it is because I feel like it would be advertising and that wouldn't be appreciated.

Then again, it's plastered all over the soundcloud album so like... idk. Anyway, it's kinda mediocre, but if you like it then enjoy I guess!

LINCC

edit: lmao *dab* Xd

Materializing

❊ #Duckterializing ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
Those are actually super cool. I can sort of see the game from just the music, haha. What did you use to make it? Also, how long did it take you to make the full playlist?

TheSpiderDungeon

Diamond
TheSpiderDungeon
TheSpiderDungeon
Diamond
Those are actually super cool. I can sort of see the game from just the music, haha. What did you use to make it? Also, how long did it take you to make the full playlist?
So far the whole list of songs in the PL took about a year. I'm teaching myself to make music and to code so I can help out at least a little! If you've seen anything of Robocraft from back in the first few years it was around, we're trying to make our game in the same genre because they lost a lot of very angry fans (like us), and we want to give the betrayed Robocrafters a competitive vehicle builder-shooter to come back to.

Also, FL Studio. A bit limited in some aspects (I really wanna make a song with multiple time signatures), but very flexible and great for learning.

Materializing

❊ #Duckterializing ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
So far the whole list of songs in the PL took about a year. I'm teaching myself to make music and to code so I can help out at least a little! If you've seen anything of Robocraft from back in the first few years it was around, we're trying to make our game in the same genre because they lost a lot of very angry fans (like us), and we want to give the betrayed Robocrafters a competitive vehicle builder-shooter to come back to.

Also, FL Studio. A bit limited in some aspects (I really wanna make a song with multiple time signatures), but very flexible and great for learning.
That’s crazy! Cool to see such dedication to a game ^^
I haven’t dabbled much in music production, not going to lie, but I might see what I can do if I have time xD
Good work!

Exua

Troposos
Troposos
Actually best soundtrack I've seen In a long time, sounds sort of a Geometry dash feel, you know?
It's not like I can make anything like that ever in my life.

TheSpiderDungeon

Diamond
TheSpiderDungeon
TheSpiderDungeon
Diamond
Actually best soundtrack I've seen In a long time, sounds sort of a Geometry dash feel, you know?
It's not like I can make anything like that ever in my life.
Nonsense! I got this far in just a few months with nothing but a legitimate copy of FL Studio (don't ask for the license) and some free plugins. If I can do it, so can you! :)