What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A meme which describes the haters' point of view of the devs when Emerald Rank launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

TogepiMax

Minimod Egg
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
(This is meant to be a joke.... staff pls no ban)
Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 17.04.50.png

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Emerald
omg criticising skycade and making a meme about it no staff rank for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Nobody wanted these perks btw

- White chat: literally who gives a damn for this it’s an eyesore anyways
- Custom suffixes: only good part of this rank except it was supposed to be an MVP feature except now you can pay for it instead of donating a large amount of money to the server gg
- Discord perms: Nick, this is literally so pointless it’s fun for about 3 seconds. External emojis you have to pay Discord money in order to use this so have fun wasting more money. Dj rank, meh can be argued both ways
- Toggle crate messages: this is so stupid having to pay for this, it’s the most annoying thing ever and you have to pay to get rid of it!! Or use half of a brain and use a free mod like tabby chat
- No / report cooldown: p2w and removed from ingame like a week after it was introduced gg
- Music box trails: HOLY SHIT I GET A NEW TRAIL THAT ABSOLUTELY NOBODY USES OR CARWS ABOUT THAT I HAVE TO SPEND $10 MONTLY ON OMGG

If you can’t tell I don’t like the rank

Last edited:

xChocobear

Map Art Maker, Random, Idiot
Diamond
Iron
ILikeDogz
ILikeDogz
Diamond
Skycade tends to just lock things that criticize them for no given reason

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
Welp there goes your chance for staff ;D

TogepiMax

Minimod Egg
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond

Zelete

Diamond
Zelete
Zelete
Diamond
Spicy meme

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
Nobody wanted these perks btw

- White chat: literally who gives a damn for this it’s an eyesore anyways
- Custom suffixes: only good part of this rank except it was supposed to be an MVP feature except now you can pay for it instead of donating a large amount of money to the server gg
- Discord perms: Nick, this is literally so pointless it’s fun for about 3 seconds. External emojis you have to pay Discord money in order to use this so have fun wasting more money. Dj rank, meh can be argued both ways
- Toggle crate messages: this is so stupid having to pay for this, it’s the most annoying thing ever and you have to pay to get rid of it!! Or use half of a brain and use a free mod like tabby chat
- No / report cooldown: p2w and removed from ingame like a week after it was introduced gg
- Music box trails: HOLY SHIT I GET A NEW TRAIL THAT ABSOLUTELY NOBODY USES OR CARWS ABOUT THAT I HAVE TO SPEND $10 MONTLY ON OMGG

If you can’t tell I don’t like the rank
Didn't they add like emerald keys or something?

Beaverman1

You've seen my voiceover video's
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
Everybody says skycade locks threads critisicing their network, but i dont see this thread locked \o/
I do not think skycade is as bad as you all make it out to be at taking criticism.
They're not youtube. They care what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.