What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A new mode suggestion

ChallengingRiptide

ChallengingRptd
ChallengingRptd
It's really late at night for me but this just came to my mind and I know that I will forget it if I don't do it now so here I go

I think you should make a quarantine mode on at least a couple of game modes. I know that designing a game mode is a thing that takes a while but overall I am just doing a suggestion, I don't actually know how things are made in servers so if this is a stupid idea I am so sorry and I apologize. I don't really have any ideas, so sorry about that.

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
It's really late at night for me but this just came to my mind and I know that I will forget it if I don't do it now so here I go

I think you should make a quarantine mode on at least a couple of game modes. I know that designing a game mode is a thing that takes a while but overall I am just doing a suggestion, I don't actually know how things are made in servers so if this is a stupid idea I am so sorry and I apologize. I don't really have any ideas, so sorry about that.
what is the point for this??

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
I’d like to have some guidelines made for suggestions, mostly due to people suggesting new gamemodes.

Ok I’ll say this again, new gamemodes = more work, and skycade doesn’t have enough of a want for a new gamemode, current gamemodes = bugged a lot, they need priority and fixing before anything else

ChallengingRiptide

ChallengingRptd
ChallengingRptd
I’d like to have some guidelines made for suggestions, mostly due to people suggesting new gamemodes.

Ok I’ll say this again, new gamemodes = more work, and skycade doesn’t have enough of a want for a new gamemode, current gamemodes = bugged a lot, they need priority and fixing before anything else
Thank you for replying. I really don't know anything about how servers work and how much the staff is busy. I'm sorry.

JackLT2009

JackLt2009
JackLt2009
seems like a decent idea :)

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
We need to fix the severs we have before adding more on