What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A new payment method for buying ranks from Skycade [really want jack to read this ):]

DerBarnitzke

DerBarnitzke
DerBarnitzke
Greeting's viewer as this is my first post,

I would like Skycade to add a payment method for bitcoin, it would be better if we could buy ranks with bitcoins... I know most of you would decline bitcoin support due to various factors... but just think the people other than me having bitcoin(s) in their wallet and willing to spend somewhere over here I think this would be great for me and other's who are thinking of adding a bitcoin support, don't worry there are other Minecraft servers which have already started the bitcoin support way back, but it would be really helpful and effective if you could implement it in this huge/massive server filled with members, as I said again it would really benefit me and others... Last but not the least, if you're wondering how? in the world can I implement it... there is a 3rd party website called (xsolla) which allows various types of methods such as mobile payment, bitcoins and etc. Some famous games called as (War Thunder) a famous game (it's another game and not from ''Minecraft) I believe they have implemented bitcoin at their side in such a huge immense environment where people keep buying of goods from the store. So if you could look into this and give your view/opinion it would be great... you can criticise also in this point as it's not pointed on posting this if I don't have any criticism as I can always learn from the mistakes which I have committed. Thanks for giving your patience in reading this post and I will make sure I'll reply to any other replies after this thread has been posted.

Regards,
- DerBarnitzke

MrSwalbert

The Tea Connoisseur
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Ehhh, not really necessary.

AstroStqr✧

Big Randie
Helper
Astro_Stqr
Astro_Stqr
Helper
Not gonna lie I don't really see this as necessary or really needed at the moment. Just transfer bitcoin into another currency

Duckowap

Randy Mod
Diamond
Xx_Ducko_xX
Xx_Ducko_xX
You can just translate you bitcoin into another curency, it's not really needed

DerBarnitzke

DerBarnitzke
DerBarnitzke
But won't it be much more convenient to just add a bitcoin support? if you were really into bitcoin you will know that there are so many issues when transferring your bitcoin into real-life currency or $$$, it would just make things simpler in the first place rather than finding a way out (and I'm sure most of them are illegal if you understand how bitcoin works carefully...)

Duckowap

Randy Mod
Diamond
Xx_Ducko_xX
Xx_Ducko_xX
But won't it be much more convenient to just add a bitcoin support? if you were really into bitcoin you will know that there are so many issues when transferring your bitcoin into real-life currency or $$$, it would just make things simpler in the first place rather than finding a way out (and I'm sure most of them are illegal if you understand how bitcoin works carefully...)
Another thing the payments are handled by buy craft so I'm pretty sure this would be a suggestion for them

QuantumMelody29

QuantumMelody29
QuantumMelody29
Meh, seems unnecessary.

Satiated

✯ The Lad ✯
Diamond
Satiated
Satiated
Diamond
It's a cool idea, but the thing is Jack would also need to create a Bitcoin account, and that is just a whole extra step that is just not needed. Most people buying items off of a Minecraft server do not use Bitcoin. And, like others have said, Tebex would need to add that feature if they have not added it already.

PigMatt

★ GhostMatt 👻 ★
Gold
pigmatt
pigmatt
Gold
You could always just react agree to there post or like it instead of a 1 Char. Reply ;)

I fell like it won’t be used much if it was added sorry! But it could also be cool so I’m neutral on this [Neutral]

Opthenoob

setopia
setopia
doesn't seem necessary -1

FredricksonMC

PC, Bed or Cricket! (Cosmic)
Iron
FredricksonMC
FredricksonMC
Iron
Just turn it into another currency -1