What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A new system :D ( for Kitpvp )

Fauxry

Fauxry
Fauxry
Hello people of the skycade forums my name is fauxry or donutboy26 (ig),

I think skycade should add a system were in /duel there should be a option if you would like to bet your coins.
Also were you can join a certain duel and map of your choice and wait for someone to join you betting your coins, obviously there will still be the /duel (player name) but imagine betting your coins that would be fun.
And I know what you are thinking "Oh but what if they set it to 1 coin and troll" there could be a minimum coin set.
Lastly hacker, hackers could just join the game and steal peoples coin to be annoying, a solution could be you would have to have a certain time amount played in skycade showing they are a dedicated player and not some hacker tryna steal your coins.

:p reply if you have any question about this system and if you think it would be fun or not.

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Staff member
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Cool concept however, /duel is a feature the whole network uses, not just kitpvp. What would you bet if you was trying to duel from smp? or skyblock?

StampyJoeBen

m e l o n s
Diamond
Iron
ItsStampy
ItsStampy
Diamond
I feel duels shouldn't be just be pvp, I think you should be able to do minigames as well, like connect4 (If its possible to script) or spleef, etc, etc.
But, yeah like this idea +1.

Fauxry

Fauxry
Fauxry
Cool concept however, /duel is a feature the whole network uses, not just kitpvp. What would you bet if you was trying to duel from smp? or skyblock?
Since I saw this reply I was thinking I dont really play skyblock or SMP because it is on a different version so lemme play SMP and skyblock and get back at you on this one.

Fauxry

Fauxry
Fauxry
I feel duels shouldn't be just be pvp, I think you should be able to do minigames as well, like connect4 (If its possible to script) or spleef, etc, etc.
But, yeah like this idea +1.
I understand what your saying and that would be fun but that's just a game inside of another game if you want to expand on the idea of minigames you should go on suggestions on the sky forms and suggest a idea if a new game mode 'mini games' now that would be fun.

StampyJoeBen

m e l o n s
Diamond
Iron
ItsStampy
ItsStampy
Diamond
I understand what your saying and that would be fun but that's just a game inside of another game if you want to expand on the idea of minigames you should go on suggestions on the sky forms and suggest a idea if a new game mode 'mini games' now that would be fun.
Yep, I'll do that, just a bit precarious as quite a few threads have been made about this recently.

Archie

I like to pat doggos 🐶🐶
Diamond
EpicMCGamer321
EpicMCGamer321
Diamond
A cool concept would be nice to see in KitPvP because you can kind of see it being competitive.

+1

Fauxry

Fauxry
Fauxry
OK so i have played and have realised you could make it so can wager your money which is shown on the right side of your screen.

Reblxtemp3r

Reblxtemp3r
Reblxtemp3r
Before they even think about adding this they need to work on recoding the duel feature all together.