Status
Not open for further replies.

BirthToBabies

plz
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
yo i just remembered about this server after like a year and i just wanna say this sht kinda dead ngl i was expecting a lot more than this

Wowzerpantz

IGN: McMac81
Diamond
MCMac81
MCMac81
Diamond
yo i just remembered about this server after like a year and i just wanna say this sht kinda dead ngl i was expecting a lot more than this
Well observed, but the server owner still seems to live in fantasy land that they can bring it back from the brink when the brink has long since passed. And Moderators "oh announcement in the near future about updates."

You've left it too long nobody cares anymore they've all moved on and like I have posted in 2 other threads just before this 1 player is currently online as I write this.

hypews

very epic
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Jr. Dev
_joeeee
_joeeee
Jr. Dev
Well observed, but the server owner still seems to live in fantasy land that they can bring it back from the brink when the brink has long since passed. And Moderators "oh announcement in the near future about updates."

You've left it too long nobody cares anymore they've all moved on and like I have posted in 2 other threads just before this 1 player is currently online as I write this.
Continuing to create these posts isn't going to help and isn't going to make us close the server. Either make some constructive criticism or stop posting the same thing which we have read for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.