What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AC-Client: Need some ideas about the background of the client

TheHackerCatcher

TheHackerCatcher
TheHackerCatcher
Hey guys

Since im not going to be able to use any copyrighted/trademarked images of skycades, i need some suggestions on what the background should be. Any ideas/designs suggestions that i like, ill include and credit you in the credits of the client, possibly even a watermark on the image with your name.

Please only submit, non-copyrighted images and dm me the ones you have :p

thanks

TheHackerCatcher

Changelog:

+Discord server integration
as you can see.PNG

Last edited:

xllegendyt

Iron
Arrtisan_
Arrtisan_
Iron
Maybe add an option where players could pick their own? might need some extra work though

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Maybe stop skidding :) Also no way in hell a majority of people will use it as you could easily slip in a key logger here a IP grabber there a trojan there

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
stop with the negativity, u seen jigsaw with discord rich presence?
that sentence made no sense but if you meant it shows up in discord if i remember badlion has that and you said its a mix of blc and jigsaw btw using any of jigsaws or blc's code is a copyright violation.

Last edited:

TheHackerCatcher

TheHackerCatcher
TheHackerCatcher
that sentence made no sense but if you meant it shows up in discord if i remember badlion has that and you said its a mix of blc and jigsaw btw using any of jigsaws or blc's code is a copyright violation.
the badlion source code release never had that in because im working with an older version of badlion

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
the badlion source code release never had that in because im working with an older version of badlion
It would have been copyrighted by default as badlion made it. To put this in perspective Badlion had a bunch of legal cases because of badlion server being leaked though it was shut down just because it is older does not mean it is open source also due to the fact they never open-sourced BLC the source you are using is cracked which means its illegal/copyrighted.

TheHackerCatcher

TheHackerCatcher
TheHackerCatcher
It would have been copyrighted by default as badlion made it. To put this in perspective Badlion had a bunch of legal cases because of badlion server being leaked though it was shut down just because it is older does not mean it is open source also due to the fact they never open-sourced BLC the source you are using is cracked which means its illegal/copyrighted.
actually that is very helpful ill make the relevant changes, update the names, reorder the code and that should be fine. Thanks for the heads up

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
actually that is very helpful ill make the relevant changes, update the names, reorder the code and that should be fine. Thanks for the heads up
no thats not how copyright works mate your still stealing it as it was not yours.

Orange

Alex (Quit)
Diamond
OrangeArrow
OrangeArrow
Diamond
Discord rich presence wasn't built into the leaked version of the badlion source he is using. In my opinion you should rewrite the client from scratch. You admitted to skidding, that doesn't make it okay. Anyone can take a bunch of open source mods compile them in a jar and call it a client. I suggest you look at the current unique features your client provides and work on adding that in your own client. If you also want some ideas for your client I suggest trying to repair vanilla mc's bugs. There are a lot of bugs that can be easily fixed and added as features to be expanded upon in your client.