D
E
.net
???

add back OPFactions

MinerSibPro321

MinerSibPro321
MinerSibPro321
i recently started playing skycade and never got a chance to play OPFactions. the main reason i started playing skycade was for non-pay-to-win factions and OPFactions as it is unique compared to most factions servers.

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Hello MinerSibPro321,
Welcome to skycade!

Currently, 2 factions servers would be hard to run because there issues on factions. With lag and bugs on the current factions server having 2 would make it almost impossible for the developers to manage. The developers are already working hard so 2 of them would just be horrible.

Moderation would be hard also, factions is already toxic. 2 faction servers would be hard as there are already so many bitch claims, inappropriate faction names and chat offenders. I disagree with your suggestion.

If you found that we had opfactions on the voting websites, i made a bug report it has been reported to the developers:
https://skycade.net/threads/voting-sites.20329/

If you are currently unaware the server is still not extremely pay-2-win, skycade just dont support opfactions.

Last edited:

Dictator_Alideen

Iron
Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Iron
Hello MinerSibPro321,
Welcome to skycade!

Currently, 2 factions servers would be hard to run because there issues on factions. With lag and bugs on the current factions server having 2 would make it almost impossible for the developers to manage. The developers are already working hard so 2 of them would just be horrible.

Moderation would be hard also, factions is already toxic. 2 faction servers would be hard as there are already so many bitch claims, inappropriate faction names and chat offenders. I disagree with your suggestion.

If you found that we had opfactions on the voting websites, i made a bug report it has been reported to the developers:
https://skycade.net/threads/voting-sites.20329/

If you are currently unaware the server is still non-pay-to-win, skycade just dont support opfactions.
that last point is false ;)

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
Factions itself is dead with 85 players on a Saturday.... imagine splitting that number in half

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.