What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Add HCF

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
HCF could bring a really fresh new spin to factions. There are no gigantic bases, no cannons, nothing like that. It's just pure unfiltered PVP and entirely centered around traps and raiding. I feel like it might bring a few players in too!

Kwuffin

no
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
HCF is actually fun from my experience, it’s a dead af gamemode tho, but I see lots of people that like this gamemode

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
+1 but staff wont add it

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
KitMap was a thing but it died 2 weeks after being introduced.

Yes I'm aware that hfc is not the same as KitMap but it's similar, major difference is you get kits on a really quick timeout.

JacksonArizona

JacksonArizona
JacksonArizona
Considering most people on factions can only pvp and all hcf servers have an anti cheat I think it would actually be a hit because who dosnt want to cheat hard in hcf lmfao

AidenLikesPancakes

Bedrock Miner
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
I haven't played HCF sinced 2017 so this would be epic. I would play

YS8

Ex helper
Emerald
Diamond
YS8
YS8
Emerald
hcf would be so good when it's not pay to win but I know it would never happen +1

Last edited:

__Doom__

doomlx
doomlx
HCF could bring a really fresh new spin to factions. There are no gigantic bases, no cannons, nothing like that. It's just pure unfiltered PVP and entirely centered around traps and raiding. I feel like it might bring a few players in too!
good one but it wont be added probs ;(

Derailing

Derailing
Derailing
Yea. hcf is a good idea. More fun than normal factions

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
DabOnDatCheese
DabOnDatCheese
MVP
Lol hcf on a server that takes you 3 seconds for a hit to register + super dumb staff

Himatric

Gimme some of that yee yee juice!
Diamond
Iron
Himatric
Himatric
Diamond
+1 however I don't think that skycade is the type of server where they add hcf.

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
KitMap was a thing but it died 2 weeks after being introduced.

Yes I'm aware that hfc is not the same as KitMap but it's similar, major difference is you get kits on a really quick timeout.
HCF is actually fun from my experience, it’s a dead af gamemode tho, but I see lots of people that like this gamemode
Perhaps you could suggest things that would make the game mode more enjoyable? Types of events maybe?

PhoenixGre

#FixSkycade
MVP
Diamond
Gold
PhoenixGre
PhoenixGre
MVP
tbh I think they should focus on fixing the lag issues and other bugs before adding another gamemode, especially since HCF + lag is really bad, it will die in days, but if they fix the lag and stuff then definitely +1

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
tbh I think they should focus on fixing the lag issues and other bugs before adding another gamemode, especially since HCF + lag is really bad, it will die in days, but if they fix the lag and stuff then definitely +1
hcf doesnt have anything that would cause much lag except people loading chunks lol?

Himatric

Gimme some of that yee yee juice!
Diamond
Iron
Himatric
Himatric
Diamond
hcf doesnt have anything that would cause much lag except people loading chunks lol?
No, he means that the server can't lag for hcf. Then the pvp would be really bad.

PhoenixGre

#FixSkycade
MVP
Diamond
Gold
PhoenixGre
PhoenixGre
MVP
The server's constant lag isn't caused by players, but server issues. (That's why they're trying to fix it instead of adding more ram or GBs)

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
No, he means that the server can't lag for hcf. Then the pvp would be really bad.
it wouldnt lag anyway as there is nothing ultra server intensive for a hcf server anyway?

The server's constant lag isn't caused by players, but server issues. (That's why they're trying to fix it instead of adding more ram or GBs)
its caused by plugins not needed on a hcf server? so whats the problem?

Derailing

Derailing
Derailing
Skycade does have some lag issues. And HCF doesn't need them lag issues, so I think that it would be best for them to fix the lag then think about adding HCF?

PhoenixGre

#FixSkycade
MVP
Diamond
Gold
PhoenixGre
PhoenixGre
MVP
it wouldnt lag anyway as there is nothing ultra server intensive for a hcf server anyway?

its caused by plugins not needed on a hcf server? so whats the problem?
The server itself is laggy for some reason could be caused by a plugin, could be caused by the host, we don't know, but from what I see, most if not all of the Skycade servers has some sort lag issue, its either a REALLY common plugin, or a problem with the host.

Either way, I think they should focus on fixing them before turning their attention on another server.