What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adding BAC

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
Bac would be a good AAC for Skycade since it would ban the closet hackers and the blatant bhoppers.
Skycade's current aac doesn't ban so ppl can easily get away with cheating.
+1 below if you agree.

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
You mean the Badlion anti-cheat? That requires players to have the Badlion client and the Skycade to have a premium subscription. In my opinion, the staff right now are doing exceptional work when banning cheaters and doesn't require an anti-cheat that will make half of the player base to quit (guessing) since not everyone wants to download and play on a client that doesn't take many of their favourite mods such as schematica.

And if you meant GCheat, it is the same argument per se, since they would have to reconfigure it to fit in with the custom enchants that kitpvp and other game modes have. That's too much work for something the staff team is already doing well.

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
You mean the Badlion anti-cheat? That requires players to have the Badlion client and the Skycade to have a premium subscription. In my opinion, the staff right now are doing exceptional work when banning cheaters and doesn't require an anti-cheat that will make half of the player base to quit (guessing) since not everyone wants to download and play on a client that doesn't take many of their favourite mods such as schematica.

And if you meant GCheat, it is the same argument per se, since they would have to reconfigure it to fit in with the custom enchants that kitpvp and other game modes have. That's too much work for something the staff team is already doing well.
You dont need to have blc for the aac to work.

MarvelDC

Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
You dont need to have blc for the aac to work.
This is a quote from the Badlion website,
Badlion Anti-Cheat (BAC) will be that next level of cheat prevention on Badlion. Badlion Anti-Cheat will be a client-sided solution to prevent cheating on Badlion’s new Premium Service (subscription service coming to Badlion soon). It will monitor your computer for any form of malicious cheating software or any attempted modifications to the Badlion PvP Client (custom Minecraft client modifications). All of this information will then be sent off to a server infrastructure which will be responsible for determining who is attempting to cheat and who is not.

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
This is a quote from the Badlion website,
You can also buy gcheat/bac for your own server and get it featured in the "servers which have bac" section ingame. This thread isnt about the client. Its about the aac

MarvelDC

Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
You can also buy gcheat/bac for your own server and get it featured in the "servers which have bac" section ingame. This thread isnt about the client. Its about the aac
What I am saying is that for the BAC to work, players have to connect with the Badlion client else they can't join or play. Furthermore, you have to pay a subscription for an anti-cheat that I don't think we need since the staff punishes cheaters effectively.

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
What I am saying is that for the BAC to work, players have to connect with the Badlion client else they can't join or play. Furthermore, you have to pay a subscription for an anti-cheat that I don't think we need since the staff punishes cheaters effectively.
You deffo didn't get my point. Also you don't have to use blc in order to log onto a server with bac. Lets move this thing to dms.

Skoriks

Iron
VapeUserSkoriks
VapeUserSkoriks
Iron
Only thing I’m worried about is false bans by ping.

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
Only thing I’m worried about is false bans by ping.
Badlion anticheat takes ping as a factor for false bans aswell. Reducing the aac level when someone has high ms. And you can also always appeal.

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
I disagree with this idea so no.1 I think that the current acc is good also the staff are good with banning hackers.

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
I disagree with this idea so no.1 I think that the current acc is good also the staff are good with banning hackers.
Ngl. The current aac doesnt block almost any hacks. And it just doesn't do enough.

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
I agree although AAC is good at notifying staff it really does not do well in blocking most hacks. I agree 100% with this and hope the staff team will consider this. And btw @pipecek although staff are good at banning they can't be on 24/7.

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
I agree although AAC is good at notifying staff it really does not do well in blocking most hacks. I agree 100% with this and hope the staff team will consider this. And btw @pipecek although staff are good at banning they can't be on 24/7.
Badlion anticheat is probably even better at notifying since it specifies hacks in detail. For example autoclickers

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
Badlion anticheat is probably even better at notifying since it specifies hacks in detail. For example autoclickers
hmm true. I don't see many autoclicker bans ngl.

Boldiegoldie

Boldiegoldie
Boldiegoldie
BAC is a pretty good anti-cheat and it will get Skycade on Badlion's BAC server list for Badlion users,like me

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
BAC is a pretty good anti-cheat and it will get Skycade on Badlion's BAC server list for Badlion users,like me
Good advertisement and a really good anticheat

Boldiegoldie

Boldiegoldie
Boldiegoldie

Yeah,but Badlion is free and i agree the staff is amazing and people can live without schematica

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
Yeah,but Badlion is free and i agree the staff is amazing and people can live without schematica
But the anticheat costs a little bit to have on your server.