What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AIDANJERE/Watermeloons/KothBows gets walked and hackusates. (Unlisted Skycade Random Series #4) Desc

entzel

Diamond
Ennt
Ennt
Diamond

The reason I kept pausing after every combo is because everytime we fight, he quickies and hackusates me and never redoes so I had to make it count!

*read desc* cba all you muppets sending for this kid

ImTooLit

Firebreather2008
Firebreather2008
Godlike, AYYYYYYYYYYYY JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
wish he would fight me but all i get is "I don't fight people with hacked clients"

T2NAF1SH

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
loving some of the 360s from him, you really tryharded, he was doing trickshots with his sword

entzel

Diamond
Ennt
Ennt
Diamond
loving some of the 360s from him, you really tryharded, he was doing trickshots with his sword
yeah looking back on it maybe i shouldnt have clipped it, he was going for the 1080 instaswap final killcam carrier boatbang on me

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
lol big oof

AIDANJERE

Stop Calling My faction bad when you're in Illu
Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
wow you killed some1 with 9fps while 4 blocking!!! Nice!

AIDANJERE

Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond

AIDANJERE

Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
alright ill level with you then, ill stick reach display on and you will see clips with it on in my next combotage or whatever, you will see every clip will be legit and they will know im the best pvper the world has to offer! sound good?
Aint hard to combo without 4 blocking
Edit: I litteraly aim my mouse perfectly at you and you are hitting me while i cant lmfao.
And if you turn your reach off i will 1080 instaswap final killcam carrier boatbang you

AIDANJERE

Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
theres no winning then is there? guess im a dirty cheater then pal ill take it
Ive been killed by people who are legit??? Ofc i have 9 fps. Also not the only 1 who thinks you cheat like everyone does and knows. And thx for the "1080 instaswap final killcam carrier boatbang on me " refercance bcos ill use it alot now :D

AIDANJERE

Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
yeah loads of people know im a sweaty cheater im just glad you cracked the case brother
also why tf u gotta use my audio? Rlly got make you look that good with your fragile ego?

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
1v1 him fanboy.
I did and got 16 potted. u think I care lmao? i know I'm bad and he's better than me. but am I saying he 4 blocks? no cuz its obvious he isn't.
Good at pvp doesn't = hacks

entzel

Diamond
Ennt
Ennt
Diamond
I did and got 16 potted. u think I care lmao? i know I'm bad and he's better than me. but am I saying he 4 blocks? no cuz its obvious he isn't.
Good at pvp doesn't = hacks
this is awesome! somebody who isn't a certified idiot on this forum!

AIDANJERE

Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
this is awesome! somebody who isn't a certified idiot on this forum!
So half of skycade ppl are idiots? I mean the other half are aswell thats isnt saying much but still

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
So half of skycade ppl are idiots? I mean the other half are aswell thats isnt saying much but still
you're the only person I've seen hackusate him besides katnaya that 1 time but its not constant. every time ennt posts ur like "turn ur reach counter on bot" my guy u don't need ur reach counter on to show ur not hacking lmao its obvious he isn't because
1. he wouldn't LITERALLY GET STAFF if he was hacking
2. wouldn't be uploading videos of him "blatantly 4 blocking" if it was blatant he wouldn't upload it would he
3. just because someone is better than you doesn't not automatically mean they're hacking idk why it's so hard for you to understand that

AIDANJERE

Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
you're the only person I've seen hackusate him besides katnaya that 1 time but its not constant. every time ennt posts ur like "turn ur reach counter on bot" my guy u don't need ur reach counter on to show ur not hacking lmao its obvious he isn't because
1. he wouldn't LITERALLY GET STAFF if he was hacking
2. wouldn't be uploading videos of him "blatantly 4 blocking" if it was blatant he wouldn't upload it would he
3. just because someone is better than you doesn't not automatically mean they're hacking idk why it's so hard for you to understand that
1. He has staff friends and has been banned many times for hacks.
2. Ive seen many youtubers hacking before wdym. Just bc they have 100 subs dont mean they are legit
3. He prolly is better than me im not doubting it. Just the fact that I litteraly cant hit him while looking dead at his face seems more than just sus.

nicbeast00

Idk
Iron
GODLIKENICBEAST
GODLIKENICBEAST
Iron
Nice audio 10/10