What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Am I the only one?

dehdoughboy

tupprin
tupprin
Hey guys and gals,
my name is tupprin on the server but please call me doughboy,
recently on the server I have noticed that every single faction either has nothing but really good player
or a bunch of new players that don't know anything yet and wanted to know is there a single faction on the server that has good players
in it and is trying to help out the new players? The reason I ask this is because I have a faction that is looking to recruit and train
new players and ally with other factions to help them out and get them started.
Here is how it would work...
-the new member must pay 1 vote key(or equal value) to join the faction
-new players would join my faction, they will be given a basic custom kit
-after that be given a small base that will be premade for them(they can not expand this)
-whenever they are online they will complete a basic coarse to test there skills in the game as well as there minds
-when and if they pass each test they will be moved to the next tier where they will get a new kit and home
-after working up and passing the tiers you will be given a good bye gift and sent onto your new faction

If you would like to get these new players this is what you have to do...
- ally the faction FRIENDLY
-message turppin the faction leader
-when we have a new member for your faction ready you will pay one mystery crate key(or equal value) per new member
-before the events take place please leave EVERYTHING of your at your base.this is prevent you loosing anything
-you will then be allowed to watch them prove there skills in a final test before they move forward
-after that there will be a hand off event where we will have them leave our faction and move to yours

if you like the idea but don't fit either category above you can always come as support the events here's how....
-during the start of the event I will have a message appear in chat to invite anyone to come watch
-before you are teleported please come with NOTHING IN YOUR INVENTORY to prevent issues
-at the event there will be many activities to watch and do that you are free to do
-just remember NO KILLING AND HARMING OTHER PLAYERS during this time

if anyone is interest is something like this or have any questions please leave a comment below or message me on the server.
we are always in need of the following items if you can donate them it will be very much appreciated...
-cobblestone
-quarts(of any kind)
-dirt/grass
-daily kits
-anything else that may be helpful would also be appreciated

thanks for looking,

dehdoughboy

FredricksonMC

Randy Forever
Diamond
Iron
Fredrixson
Fredrixson
Diamond
Post it in the recuitment forum

AstroStqr✧

LittleBrownDude <o/
Diamond
AstroStqr
AstroStqr
Diamond
I mean this could be your recruitment qualifications but this makes no sense to implement this into all of factions

Nosuchthingj

justnaa
justnaa
ew no

dehdoughboy

tupprin
tupprin
I mean this could be your recruitment qualifications but this makes no sense to implement this into all of factions
what do you mean it does not make sense?

AstroStqr✧

LittleBrownDude <o/
Diamond
AstroStqr
AstroStqr
Diamond
what do you mean it does not make sense?
This is more of a recruitment idea, not something the entirety of faction players have to do

Nosuchthingj

justnaa
justnaa

Sodiumz

Sodiumz
Sodiumz
Friends play withs friends that’s why there’s such a discrepancy.

Why shoud I carry a ton of randoms when I could have a fun time with people I already know.