Keep it up man!

Sai

ch33kyg4L
ch33kyg4L
when u applying for builder

D

Deleted member 17747

Already did! :D
Aren't you like a KitPvP tryhard who takes the game a little to seriously? No offense but your History is sort of eh, on the worse side. Anyways, your build is nice but the top is lacking in detail. Maybe add some stone variation? I suggest using some brown blocks for dirt for below the grass. Also, why not add a cliff?

Buryings

Events Manager
Diamond
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
Aren't you like a KitPvP tryhard who takes the game a little to seriously? No offense but your History is sort of eh, on the worse side. Anyways, your build is nice but the top is lacking in detail. Maybe add some stone variation? I suggest using some brown blocks for dirt for below the grass. Also, why not add a cliff?
I don’t see how my punishment history has anything to do with my building talent, nonetheless thanks, and the whole stone/grass verges are supposed to be a sort of cliff. Adding dirt below the grass was my next step, though forgot about it lmao

Thanks for feedback :)

_MarshyWJ_

The Redhead
MVP
Diamond
ItzMarshyy
ItzMarshyy
MVP
Wow! That's a super nice build! I envy those who possess building talent such as yours! Good luck for builder! :D

Entity

Die you stupid whore -Eric 2020
Iron
EnziCoxe
EnziCoxe
Iron
very epic 10/10 ngl

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
dam wish I could build like that

Buryings

Events Manager
Diamond
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
good build 😀

dam wish I could build like that
Building just requires practice and time, im sure you could if you put those into it :D

very epic 10/10 ngl
tyvm :)

Wow! That's a super nice build! I envy those who possess building talent such as yours! Good luck for builder! :D
Thanks for the wishes and feedback!

Nice build!
Cheers!

Fent

Fentamon
Fentamon
Cool build but what is it. Looks like some cult stuff.

Buryings

Events Manager
Diamond
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
Cool build but what is it. Looks like some cult stuff.
It's a sort of Fantasy and magical type build. The tree (with no leaves) is named "The sorcerers tree".
Just something that i wanted to make :)

Blockyfied

Buckyfied
Buckyfied
It's a sort of Fantasy and magical type build. The tree (with no leaves) is named "The sorcerers tree".
Just something that i wanted to make :)
Wow, I really like this build even more knowing it has a story. I really like builds like this :)

HowDepressing

Diamond
HowDepressing
HowDepressing
Diamond

Ur legit so pessimistic like shit up already he’s build something you could never get close to

Binate

Tuna is my idol
Diamond
xlNate
xlNate
Diamond
honestly best builder

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.