What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aogiri Recruitment S15

Itachi

MyNameIsItachi
MyNameIsItachi
Hey guys my name's undoinq, and a lot of yall probs remember me from the good ol days. I've came back to skycade after quite a while, and decided to start a faction back up. My past faction in season 6, 7, and 8 was known as Congress, and we were always within f-top 1-4. This is a new faction, currently has a 19 man roster and we are plannin on havin a hell of a time this season. Please use this format to apply.

Your ign:
Your age:
Past factions:
Your discord:
Timezone:
How long have you played factions:
How long have you played skycade:
What faction defenses are you familiar with:
Rate yourself on pvp from 1 to 10:
Can you fill at least 6 regens per day:
On a scale of 1 to 10 how, what would you rate your skills and knowledge on factions:
Why should we accept you into our faction over anyone else:

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
Your ign: PrinceSalmon
Your age: 13 and a half.
Past factions: Parliament, Asgard, Unicef, Resistance and Dwarves. All /f top factions
Your discord: Salmon#4946
Timezone: GMT + 1
How long have you played factions: 3 years
How long have you played skycade: 2 years. Think I started late our mid season 6.
What faction defenses are you familiar with: All of em, sand walls, regens, normal walls, filters and pillars. And some more.
Rate yourself on pvp from 1 to 10: 5 or 6 pvp aint my skill.
Can you fill at least 6 regens per day: Yes easily lmao.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how, what would you rate your skills and knowledge on factions: 9
Why should we accept you into our faction over anyone else: Well heres the thing, im not a builder/pvper but im a cannoner. Before you say Im a skidder I don't even have schematic installed anymore. My best cannon rn is a 255 para fusion adj x / y efficient nuke. But rn im working on a way better one that's going to be a cubic and be an antipatch to split some dudes. My cubic is going to shoot hundreds of chunks and is going to 1 shot straight line patching xd. Anyway to put it short I cannon.

I have not been a trustworthy member before but now I have wanted to change. I want to stop being a toxic player and be a chill dude. Hope I can become like that at the end of the season <3. Btw im banned rn gunna be unbanned in 27 days srry xd.

DakotaMoore177

YouGotHacked
YouGotHacked
Your ign: PrinceSalmon
Your age: 13 and a half.
Past factions: Parliament, Asgard, Unicef, Resistance and Dwarves. All /f top factions
Your discord: Salmon#4946
Timezone: GMT + 1
How long have you played factions: 3 years
How long have you played skycade: 2 years. Think I started late our mid season 6.
What faction defenses are you familiar with: All of em, sand walls, regens, normal walls, filters and pillars. And some more.
Rate yourself on pvp from 1 to 10: 5 or 6 pvp aint my skill.
Can you fill at least 6 regens per day: Yes easily lmao.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how, what would you rate your skills and knowledge on factions: 9
Why should we accept you into our faction over anyone else: Well heres the thing, im not a builder/pvper but im a cannoner. Before you say Im a skidder I don't even have schematic installed anymore. My best cannon rn is a 255 para fusion adj x / y efficient nuke. But rn im working on a way better one that's going to be a cubic and be an antipatch to split some dudes. My cubic is going to shoot hundreds of chunks and is going to 1 shot straight line patching xd. Anyway to put it short I cannon.

I have not been a trustworthy member before but now I have wanted to change. I want to stop being a toxic player and be a chill dude. Hope I can become like that at the end of the season <3. Btw im banned rn gunna be unbanned in 27 days srry xd.
wait dwarves got changed to mr men right? lmao
and I swear u didn't play with memen as I was in there

JacksonArizona

JacksonArizona
JacksonArizona
wait dwarves got changed to mr men right? lmao
and I swear u didn't play with memen as I was in there
He was in Dwarves I can confirm as an og dwarves leader lmao, idiot. And I have know idea who u r. It seems like Asgard let any random in after season 10.