What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Apology to everyone

• Thread starter Deleted member 5174
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parmanbir

Diamond
Parmanbir
Parmanbir
Diamond
Hello everyone,
As you may know me I'm Jenna, I was very toxic in my past and I'm here to change it and make a better in my presence.

I want to apologize to everyone who I've hurt with my death threats, disrespect, arguing, fighting and everything I have completely done to hurt people who were in my life I turned against my friends and hurt them I'm so truly sorry for that I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. I'm here to make up what I've done in the past and yes I know you guys wont be able to forgive me anytime soon and I hope you do understand I'm here to change and be respectful of everyone's choices you can be rude or nice to me in the comments it's fine I completely understand your anger against me.

Finally, i owe a personal apology to people who I've hurt and harassed the most out of a lot of people
@nocookies4me

Nocookies we've had our disagreements and I'm so sorry for that what I've done to you is extremely horrific and I know you will not ever forgive me I wish I never disrespected you after you gave me a chance after I faked KA on kitpvp a while ago, I just wanted to say thank you so much for not banning me and giving me that chance to play more. I am sorry that I did not return the favor with respect for you as you gave me respect I do regret everything that I've said about you and you are a good person I'm sorry that I had to be rude to you I completely wish i could take it all back, i hope that you can forgive me everything that I've said about you and to you.

@Joostagram
I'm so sorry I've disrespected you, saying very vicious things, I completely accept all responsibility for everything I have said, I'm so sorry about everything, I promise I won't let anyone down especially you. I'm sorry I disrespected you and everyone you know, I'm not going to do that anymore I'm here to offer nothing except support, I hope your health gets better soon and stay safe ! :) you can do it joo!

Have a nice day everyone :) - Jenna
U will not be forgiving gtfo

Ruster

If your negative in any way your blocked
Diamond
RusterChad
RusterChad
Diamond
Props but Uhhh your deleted lol

iCharlotte_x

夏洛特
Diamond
SteakTacos
SteakTacos
Diamond
thank u whoever banned her, people who thinks she's actually changed are clearly uneducated and don't know her lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.