What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appeal (535th time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Door

MrPumpkinLegend
MrPumpkinLegend
My IGN: BigEGirl
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). <-- please change it to a colon: Server **** discord <3
Punished by: @MrSwalbert (LOL JUST NOTICED IT'S ALWAYS SWALBERT INVOLVED IN ME BAN! - True love)
Reason: Malicious Hacks
Date of punishment: Idk/idc
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: I was not hacking, it may have seemed like I was hacking but in reality, I wasn't. So I was just pvping, you know that thing where you spam the left-click on your mouse? And also aim with the mouse? Ye, I kept doing staff because as a nerd, I knew I would get extra coins from assisting if I hit someone when they came inside me while I was running, also I was turning my head (some say like a hacker) to see if any of the opposite side cape had loaded in for me so I could ha-skill on them.
This is very imformatic and took about 3 minutes, I swear if you say please put thought or anything like that into my appeal I will do nothing so I do not get a warning point on my account but it's fine because I need 2 to get banned, right?

Th3VIk1ng

Raiding coffee shops on the go. ;)
Staff member
Th3Vik1ng
Th3Vik1ng
You were told to stop making appeals.

Denied and locked + a warning point added to your forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.