What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlSupreme

Diamond
xlSupreme
xlSupreme
Diamond
IGN: xlSupreme
Reason for ban: Bug Abuse
Staff who banned you: Alex then Joostagram fixed my ban length
Why should you be unbanned?: Well, as you know, i was banned for "Bug abuse" but however my ban reason, well i personally feel was false as the evidence was over a 5 word text in discord and could clearly be interperated as a joke... However this is not the opinion you guys took on so after waiting a considerable period of time, i want to return to skycade as i converse with friends there and i in general like it. I want to be unbanned because as s11 is up and comming i want to participate in reset real badly and this ban is doing my head in. In association to this, people like Smoothed who acctually associated with a duper was Reduced/Unbanned and linking to what Smoothed did, its quite unfair if i dont even get a reduce for what i "did". Anyway to where i was leading, i would like to be unbanned as i waited out for about 2 weeks so far and i have been told to wait by joostagram which i have done. I miss leading my faction Resistance and talking to my friends. Please unban me i wont EVER joke about things like this again because you all take it too seriously,

Send my regards to Alex and Joo and my appologies

Much appreciation for reading - xlSupreme / Nathan

Last edited:

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
Yes, we take things seriously. We also don't like people wasting our time.
In addition, you tried to evade this ban.

Denied, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.