• Yes!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

Ravagegamer

Ravagegamer
Ravagegamer
Instead of making staff/builder application via google forms make a section dedicated into the applications (Whitch should be private so people cant see other people's application) and post certain guidlines that we have to follow in the application. It will help because people will know if there application is still under review or if its denied. Plus if its denied they can know what and how to improve on in the future.

scousah

meatloefof
Diamond
Iron
zKoro
zKoro
Diamond
There's no point, and people might start ignoring the format, making it a bit of a hassle. Also, it's easy to know what your application status is with this current process, you'll either be messaged by Space on Discord within 2 weeks, or you'll receive no response within the 2 weeks, meaning you've been denied.

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Instead of making staff/builder application via google forms make a section dedicated into the applications (Whitch should be private so people cant see other people's application) and post certain guidlines that we have to follow in the application.
There are already specific questions on the Google Forms, so people always keep the correct format and answer the questions without much misinterpretation. There isn't really a point into making another sub-forums for applications.

It will help because people will know if there application is still under review or if its denied
Applications are denied if the applicant hasn't received a DM on Discord in two weeks after they applied. There shouldn't really be any confusion about that.

Plus if its denied they can know what and how to improve on in the future
You shouldn't get feedback on job applications. If there would be feedback on job applications, people will write unrealistic things about themselves in future applications, because they know what will get them accepted. If you'd apply for a job in real life, the HRM-team wouldn't give you feedback on what to improve on either.

P

pipecek

Instead of making staff/builder application via google forms make a section dedicated into the applications (Whitch should be private so people cant see other people's application) and post certain guidlines that we have to follow in the application. It will help because people will know if there application is still under review or if its denied. Plus if its denied they can know what and how to improve on in the future.
There is a server the same size as Skycade that use the forums for this, if we used forums, then it wouldn't really change due to the volume, lete say this was implemented, a monthly staff wave happened, alot of players will post their application which would in return make it harder. Alot of players there go off topic. For Builder applications it could be useful, as others will see what the said player can bring into the team. Overall I give it a +0.

Maho

UwU > OwO #spreadthetruth
Diamond
Maaho
Maaho
Diamond
the reason you're only told if you're accepted is because there are simply too many applications. iiSpace doesn't have the time to explain what you did wrong.

YourFriendNate

go report skycade for EULA violation
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
RepeatTheBeat
RepeatTheBeat
Emerald
bet the kid that posted this is salty that he got denied

shiftywig

Iron
shiftywig
shiftywig
Iron
nightmare really

mlovells

Its_R3X_YT_STEGO
Its_R3X_YT_STEGO
OK https.discord.gg/skycade

Ravagegamer

Ravagegamer
Ravagegamer
Well its ultimatly all Jacks decision.
@Jack

JayTechTipsYT

just a rando
Diamond
Gold
Iron
JayTechTipsYT
JayTechTipsYT
Diamond
It's been suggested before (something similar) and I agree with XenForo it's not hard to set a permission so we can't see other threads by other applicants but the current system works great.

PotatoKinGA

The Potato King
Emerald
Diamond
PotatoKinGA
PotatoKinGA
Emerald
There are already a couple of threads made on similar matters that address these concepts so I wont repeat what I have said before besides that it isn't the staff teams job to help people become a staff member. There is also no need to change the format. If its working so far then why would they need to change it? Anyone who would complain about the application process probably shouldn't be a staff member.

Ravagegamer

Ravagegamer
Ravagegamer
There are already a couple of threads made on similar matters that address these concepts so I wont repeat what I have said before besides that it isn't the staff teams job to help people become a staff member. There is also no need to change the format. If its working so far then why would they need to change it? Anyone who would complain about the application process probably shouldn't be a staff member.
I'm Not complaining I am just stating as a recomendation. I thought it would be helpful to do it via forums to so if the people were denied that they could get a reason and improve on mext time.

TessieBearr

epic gamer
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond
I'm Not complaining I am just stating as a recomendation. I thought it would be helpful to do it via forums to so if the people were denied that they could get a reason and improve on mext time.
Due to the large amount of applications, Space can’t contact you if you were denied. If there are already too many applications to even say you were denied, then there’s no way that Space could go through every staff application, say they were denied, AND what they did wrong. The current system for staff applications works fine, and unless you have other reasons, I don’t see a point in changing it.

PotatoKinGA

The Potato King
Emerald
Diamond
PotatoKinGA
PotatoKinGA
Emerald
The point that I was prominently trying to get across was that the staff managers shouldn't tell you how to improve because its not the staff team's job to help people become staff members. Its the people whoa re applying's job to be good enough so that they will get invited onto the staff team. When you apply for a job in real life they don't go 'oh, well you weren't good enough this time, but next time write something else on your resume and then reapply'. They just say no, the staff team is not a development team they are there to do their job.

Duckowap

Gamer
Emerald
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Emerald
I've seen this work on other servers such as Hypixel and other smaller servers but I feel that the current system works fine. If the application system was remade from the ground up I could see this being added but at this point in time there's no point.

Maho

UwU > OwO #spreadthetruth
Diamond
Maaho
Maaho
Diamond
Well its ultimatly all Jacks decision.
@Jack
jack doesn't really own the server. He's the owner, but all he does is record videos. The staff team are the people who take care of the server, and iiSpace manages who becomes staff and who doesn't. She doesn't have time to individually tell everyone what they did wrong

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.