What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

April CREATIVE Build Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghx

Diamond
Ghx
Ghx
Diamond
- Entangled
- Ghx
-/p v Ghx 2
-These animals are dying and we need to save them before it's too late. (Indus River Dolphins)

Last edited:

LizzyTheElement

LizzyTheElement
LizzyTheElement
Entry Title: Earth Day - Endangered Species.
Username: LizzyTheElement.
1555410665990.png
/p h LizzyTheElement
What interested you in showcasing these animals?
I decided to set things out the way i have is because this is serious, it happens everyday, did you know that one elephant is killed every 30 minutes?
I've done this as a warped image showing you what we'd like to believe and what the reality is, elephants are killed for their ivory, tigers for their fur and pandas are dying because we destroy their habitat.

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this.
Builder
Diamond
Hioe
Hioe
Builder
ANewHope's and Cxpella'sEntry
Reason : Not many people acknowledge that bees and birds are endangered or close to being endangered. So I made some flowers and some small birds/ducks. Cxpella made the massive tree as well. Not my best built but just made it in less than an hour.
Story : The winter freeze is coming as many birds rush to beat the cold, tops of trees and mountain tips are covered in snow from the colder temperatures up high. The ground will soon be nothing more than snow.
./p h ANewHope 4

Last edited:

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit Sassy 🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Hai ok so here we areee its been a long month we been working on this plot sooo here ya go!

-Underwater owo - JustAstro and Sara7645
- /p v Sara7645
- We decided to showcase a lot of underwater animals and plants in our build such as the Sea Turtle, the Great White Shark, a hermit crab, a common skate, different types of seahorses and different type of coral. A lot of underwater animals don't get enough attention like above animals such as pandas do, so we chose these animals to gain more recognition towards them. So the animals on top of the plot are the ones that are sort of jumping out of the water. The animals underneath the water are smaller animals that could be extinct soon but have more of a chance of surviving if we do something about it. owo

<3

Shnakee

Stream Sweetener!
Diamond
Iron
Shnakie
Shnakie
Diamond
Polar Bears
IGN: StreamSweetener
/p v StreamSweetener

I wanted to build polar bears because I love them and they are endangered because the ice is all melting from climate change so i guess now is the best time to tell everyone to stream Earth and read about it because all the money from that song is going to Leonardo Dicaprios foundation thing for the environment and it was also help animals so stream it periodt!

Ghx

Diamond
Ghx
Ghx
Diamond
Polar Bears
IGN: StreamSweetener
/p v StreamSweetener

I wanted to build polar bears because I love them and they are endangered because the ice is all melting from climate change so i guess now is the best time to tell everyone to stream Earth and read about it because all the money from that song is going to Leonardo Dicaprios foundation thing for the environment and it was also help animals so stream it periodt!
You're gonna win my dude

Viviyawn

im a ghost woOoOo
Diamond
Iron
Viviyawn
Viviyawn
Diamond
Robirb Downey Jr. The Blue Throated Macaw
IGN: VIviyawn, EnderSZ
/p h EnderSZ
This is Robirb Downey Jr. Robirb Downey Jr. is a blue-throated macaw. Wet tropical savannas of northern Bolivia is the home of Robirb Downey Jr. Poaching for the global pet trade has reduced Robirb Downey Jr’s species to almost nothing. With a population of 350 - 450 Robirb Downey Jr. is one of the survivors. Robirb Downey Jr. is a rarity of his breed. If you would like to know more about Robirb Downey Jr's species https://abcbirds.org/bird/blue-throated-macaw/

Last edited:

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
- Coral Showcase
- Xechro
- General Overview of Plot

Coral Fish

Clownfish

INFAMOUS @Fishy_MC PUFFERFISH (he said i could use it xo)

- /p v Xechro
- Coral Reefs are extremely endangered World-wide, this build showcases the beauty of these magnificent creations of nature.

SlurpyDerpy

Munchylands
Munchylands
Hold on is it over
I didn't have a chance to upload I was at school

SlurpyDerpy

Munchylands
Munchylands
Here's Slurpyderp's and Mographer's build.

Attachments

MrFloris2001

MrFloris2001
MrFloris2001
Never got around to finishing it, but my build focuses on how we musn't forget that our consumerism is the driving force behind the destruction of the environment
You don't save the world by shouting about saving the world.

To save the animals, the root cause needs to be addressed - our buying of crap. We often look at an issue, be it the great fields of garbage in the ocean, or some monkey with no home as it's habitat has been destroyed to make way for farms that feed your food (If you eat meat), random other animal encountering some random other issue. We'd then DO OUR PART! in this issue and raise awareness. And content and oh so proud of oneself, one might head to the nearest starbucks to drink out of a disposable cup with a disposable straw and when you throw it away in the wrong trash, you will have contributed to the problem you did nothing to oils. Did you eat meat today? Congratulations! you have consumed one of the most inefficient food sources there are to eat, and you even contributed to some deforestation and along with that comes a siding of pollution and various unwelcome substances into the local environment.
How often do you use disposable products, look at how much packaging you throw away, and at how much shit you buy. That shit, packaging and crap used once, that's what contributes to the death of your environment, co-inhabitants of your host planet, if you wish.
Deforestation? Don't stop those people, they're just merely making way for you, to give you a brand new shirt. why stop them?
If you could see the impact that your stuff has had on the environment, and on the poor souls who have to grow, harvest, manufacture, ship and deliver your stuff, you'd think twice about buying what you buy. - Just buy less shit. When you buy something you contribute to the death of some koala, panda or whatever else you can think of, and ultimately, us. According to a recent UN report, if we don't change, we only have 12 years before we reach a point of no return. In those 12 years, everything must change.

My incomplete build hoped to reflect on the hypocrisy that people show when they aim to save the world, as it's (comparatively) wealthy and well-off people who aim to save the world, even though their ability to worry about others is built on the product of destruction.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.