What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Arc Recruitment (Quick acceptance/denial)

Viargentum

Iron
Viargentum
Viargentum
Iron
We are Arc. We are currently on /f top 2, but climbing quickly. This is an application for classic factions. Please fill in this format if you'd like to apply.

IGN:
Discord:
Skype (if applicable):
How long have you been playing factions:
How long have you been playing Skycade:
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic):
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction):
What previous allies have you had on Skycade:
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail:
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail:
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail:
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail:
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade:
Do you have a mic:
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction:
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application:

Thank you for applying for Arc! I, Viargentum#9576, RedRicke#9567, or Exotic#8835 will contact you on discord to inform you of your application's results.

Choclatesniffle

Chocolatesniffle
Chocolatesniffle
IGN:Choclatesniffle
Discord:hoper39#8443
Skype (if applicable)I don't have it
How long have you been playing factions:1 month
How long have you been playing Skycade:1 month
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic):My own. ( no one in it)
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): None I just had some random ones that I enemied when trying to raid.
What previous allies have you had on Skycade:None
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: I am bad with cannons
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail:Good and I know how to do it well with big bases, good looking, farms but not the best regening walls
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail:Trash
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail:No Idea
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade:No
Do you have a mic:Yes
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction:Nope I am new
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application
I got 15k thats it and I don't play skycade any more much so this was kinda a joke but It was to get me back into playing it

Last edited:

LeoTheLobster

LeoTheLobster
LeoTheLobster
IGN:LeoTheLobster
Discord:LeoTheLobsterYT#7657
How Long Iv been playing fac: bout 1 year
How long Iv been playing Skycade:1 year
Previous fac: I dont remember
Previous enemy: I dont remember
Previous alies: none
Cannoning skills: My cannoning skills are ok. I only know how to build 2 cannons. One of then is unpredictable and may cause lots of lag because it shoots out a whole bunch of tnt. The next one is a classic and is easy, unfortunatly the second one doesnt shoot out like 950 tnt at a time.
Base building: Im not really good at building bases and I only know the simple ones.
TeamFights: I dont consider myself a god but I have a 4.0 kd on kit pvp and i am very cordnated and I have a reputaion for loving to flank the enemy.
Printer skills: im not good at that bc i dont really know what it means sorry.
Punished:none
Mic: yes
Spawner donation: I have a wolf spawner but that is worthless, but any spawner I get I will donate to you
Extra: Im kinda rusty at factions right now but Im trying to make it up with my pvp and my tnt cannon skills. What I mean by rusty is I for got the mechanics on factions and Im just starting to get use to it.

DrJawz

Artisey
Artisey
IGN: DrJawzz
Discord: DrJawzz#3985
Skype (if applicable): Wats a skype
How long have you been playing factions: 3 years
How long have you been playing Skycade: Since 2016
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): KillAura (my own faction i had)
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): None i can remember
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: I forgot the name since it was in 2016
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: I cannot build cannons. I am bad at them i tried doing a cannon war and it went horribly wrong.
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: I know a few techniques but they arent that good. Mostly just decor
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: I am ok at PVP
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: Its okay but i don't use it much so i'm not to sure...
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: Banned for hacking but it dosent show on bans.skycade.net
Do you have a mic: YUS
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: No sorry...
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: go to store.skycade.net and buy yourself suffixes, global ranks, pets, disguises, keys & more! STORE.SKYCADE.NET

Euro

PenguinDarth
PenguinDarth
IGN: (Text: yeah I'm just gonna keep this part blank. Sorry. Pm me on discord if you want to know ign.)
Discord: Euro#7871
Skype (if applicable): Naw
How long have you been playing factions: Since the beginning of s9.
How long have you been playing Skycade: Since the beginning of s9
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): I was in ReadOnly, a top 3 fac, last season. This season, I'm in ssj, and have been in an /f top fac this entire season, basically.
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): A friggin heck ton of tp trappers
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: Idk, so I mean whatever fac my fac's have been allied to in the past. Illusion, SSJ, SauceOp, etc.
Describe your cannoning skill and experience in moderate detail: So, cannoning ain't really my mojo. I can build a pretty basic sandcannon, but can't really get past any amount of walls without some serious work. I've helped cannon into some larger bases, some random fac on f top, but most of the time I can only get past just the obby bases. The other's take too long.
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and experience in moderate detail: I don't. I stay out of the whole "help build the fac" crap, I don't even need access to the base. I have moderate experience building walls, however, and have a crapload of random items like obby and buckets.
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and experience in moderate detail: Was in the top 3 topkills spot on factions for a good month and a half, before my fac mate took that spot. I spent most of my day most days killing tp trappers. Also, stop spelling 'experience' wrong in your app format. Not exactly sure what you mean by teamfighting... I assume you mean killing teams, lol, I've won a 5v1 while in p3 before.
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: Naw, don't use that stuff.
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: Minor (accidental) advertising.
Do you have a mic: Yep.
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: Like a few igs, maybe a few blazes. Probably gonna sell those.
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: This aint gonna help my app in the slightest, but I'm only thinking about joining this to see what other facs think. I have like 32 mil and gonna be up over 50mil soon. Just message me on disc, can probably talk there, but I'm not sure I'm gonna actually join any other fac lel.

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond
IGN: (Text: yeah I'm just gonna keep this part blank. Sorry. Pm me on discord if you want to know ign.)
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): I was in ReadOnly, a top 3 fac, last season. This season, I'm in ssj, and have been in an /f top fac this entire season, basically.
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): A friggin heck ton of tp trappers
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: Idk, so I mean whatever fac my fac's have been allied to in the past. Illusion, SSJ, SauceOp, etc.
Describe your cannoning skill and experience in moderate detail: So, cannoning ain't really my mojo. I can build a pretty basic sandcannon, but can't really get past any amount of walls without some serious work. I've helped cannon into some larger bases, some random fac on f top, but most of the time I can only get past just the obby bases. The other's take too long.
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and experience in moderate detail: I don't. I stay out of the whole "help build the fac" crap, I don't even need access to the base. I have moderate experience building walls, however, and have a crapload of random items like obby and buckets.
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and experience in moderate detail: Was in the top 3 topkills spot on factions for a good month and a half, before my fac mate took that spot. I spent most of my day most days killing tp trappers. Also, stop spelling 'experience' wrong in your app format. Not exactly sure what you mean by teamfighting... I assume you mean killing teams, lol, I've won a 5v1 while in p3 before.
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: Naw, don't use that stuff.
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: Minor (accidental) advertising.
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: Like a few igs, maybe a few blazes. Probably gonna sell those.
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: This aint gonna help my app in the slightest, but I'm only thinking about joining this to see what other facs think. I have like 32 mil and gonna be up over 50mil soon. Just message me on disc, can probably talk there, but I'm not sure I'm gonna actually join any other fac lel.
Btw he was kicked from readonly last season for being toxic incase it helps you.

GANGMEMBERPOTS

disneypixel
disneypixel
IGN: GANGMEMBERPOTS
Discord: Pots#5120
Skype (if applicable): No
How long have you been playing factions: 1 year
How long have you been playing Skycade: 2 years in a half
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): Existance (FTOP 3) Airplanes (FTOP 5)
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): None
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: Asgard (FTOP 1)
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: My cannoning, is really bad. Mainly i'm good at PotPvP, or pvp any type of pvp since i kinda beat some skycade ogs.
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: Not really good at regen walls, or farming. But i can base build. I had a faction in Kitmap for s9 that was FTOP 5!
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: My PvP Skills: 8/10
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: Can't do schematics or printer.
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: I have, i've gotten 1 ban for mixing kits on kitpvp and 2 mutes. And 1 false ban.
Do you have a mic: No :(
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: Yep, i do. I have some creeper Spawners
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: I own PotPvP Network

Euro

PenguinDarth
PenguinDarth
Btw he was kicked from readonly last season for being toxic incase it helps you.
lmfao I was 'kicked' because yall were toxic. Couldn't handle a little hit to ya fragile ego.

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
vThom
vThom
Diamond
IGN: hqmesick (changing back to vThom)
Discord: thom#1979
Skype (if applicable): its not 2012
How long have you been playing factions: s3
How long have you been playing Skycade: s3
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): both
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): parliament
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: cant remember
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: uh well im kinda ok ig but not my best part
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: Ok Im reALLY good at this i think - i built the base for avengers (the fac i was in in s5 before i quit facs) and it took this fac 2 weeks for them to get in - idk if they were just crap or not tho
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: like 6/10 - i have good cps but my aim is kinda bad
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: amazing but i dont like using it
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: yea for KA in 2016
Do you have a mic: yea
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: no i quit facs months ago i wanna get back into it tho

Viargentum

Iron
Viargentum
Viargentum
Iron
IGN:Choclatesniffle
Discord:hoper39#8443
Skype (if applicable)I don't have it
How long have you been playing factions:1 month
How long have you been playing Skycade:1 month
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic):My own. ( no one in it)
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): None I just had some random ones that I enemied when trying to raid.
What previous allies have you had on Skycade:None
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: I am bad with cannons
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail:Good and I know how to do it well with big bases, good looking, farms but not the best regening walls
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail:Trash
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail:No Idea
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade:No
Do you have a mic:Yes
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction:Nope I am new
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application
I got 15k thats it and I don't play skycade any more much so this was kinda a joke but It was to get me back into playing it
IGN:LeoTheLobster
Discord:LeoTheLobsterYT#7657
How Long Iv been playing fac: bout 1 year
How long Iv been playing Skycade:1 year
Previous fac: I dont remember
Previous enemy: I dont remember
Previous alies: none
Cannoning skills: My cannoning skills are ok. I only know how to build 2 cannons. One of then is unpredictable and may cause lots of lag because it shoots out a whole bunch of tnt. The next one is a classic and is easy, unfortunatly the second one doesnt shoot out like 950 tnt at a time.
Base building: Im not really good at building bases and I only know the simple ones.
TeamFights: I dont consider myself a god but I have a 4.0 kd on kit pvp and i am very cordnated and I have a reputaion for loving to flank the enemy.
Printer skills: im not good at that bc i dont really know what it means sorry.
Punished:none
Mic: yes
Spawner donation: I have a wolf spawner but that is worthless, but any spawner I get I will donate to you
Extra: Im kinda rusty at factions right now but Im trying to make it up with my pvp and my tnt cannon skills. What I mean by rusty is I for got the mechanics on factions and Im just starting to get use to it.
IGN: DrJawzz
Discord: DrJawzz#3985
Skype (if applicable): Wats a skype
How long have you been playing factions: 3 years
How long have you been playing Skycade: Since 2016
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): KillAura (my own faction i had)
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): None i can remember
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: I forgot the name since it was in 2016
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: I cannot build cannons. I am bad at them i tried doing a cannon war and it went horribly wrong.
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: I know a few techniques but they arent that good. Mostly just decor
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: I am ok at PVP
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: Its okay but i don't use it much so i'm not to sure...
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: Banned for hacking but it dosent show on bans.skycade.net
Do you have a mic: YUS
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: No sorry...
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: go to store.skycade.net and buy yourself suffixes, global ranks, pets, disguises, keys & more! STORE.SKYCADE.NET
Arc has sadly had to deny you all as our faction does have limited space. Feel free to apply again if you do gain more factions experience or resources/spawners that you could contribute to the faction.
IGN: GANGMEMBERPOTS
Discord: Pots#5120
Skype (if applicable): No
How long have you been playing Skycade: 2 years in a half
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): Existance (FTOP 3) Airplanes (FTOP 5)
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): None
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: Asgard (FTOP 1)
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: My cannoning, is really bad. Mainly i'm good at PotPvP, or pvp any type of pvp since i kinda beat some skycade ogs.
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: Not really good at regen walls, or farming. But i can base build. I had a faction in Kitmap for s9 that was FTOP 5!
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: My PvP Skills: 8/10
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: Can't do schematics or printer.
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: I have, i've gotten 1 ban for mixing kits on kitpvp and 2 mutes. And 1 false ban.
Do you have a mic: No :(
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: Yep, i do. I have some creeper Spawners
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: I own PotPvP Network
IGN: hqmesick (changing back to vThom)
Discord: thom#1979
Skype (if applicable): its not 2012
How long have you been playing factions: s3
How long have you been playing Skycade: s3
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): both
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): parliament
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: cant remember
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: uh well im kinda ok ig but not my best part
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: Ok Im reALLY good at this i think - i built the base for avengers (the fac i was in in s5 before i quit facs) and it took this fac 2 weeks for them to get in - idk if they were just crap or not tho
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: like 6/10 - i have good cps but my aim is kinda bad
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: amazing but i dont like using it
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: yea for KA in 2016
Do you have a mic: yea
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: no i quit facs months ago i wanna get back into it tho
You have all been contacted on discord, the officers of Arc and I have agreed on progressing you all to the next step of the application process. Congrats!

Viargentum

Iron
Viargentum
Viargentum
Iron
Thank you all for applying! Applications are now temporarily closed. You may still apply, but it may be a few days before you are responded to. The Arc officers and I are finishing our final application reviews, and will be contacting all applicants shortly! Thank you, and remember to always watch your back!

Serkaine

Serkaine
Serkaine
IGN: Serkaine
Discord: Avxy#1016
Skype (if applicable): I'd rather not
How long have you been playing factions: 2 consistent years of factions (where i log on at least once every day) experience, as well as 6 years of minecraft give or take a few months.
How long have you been playing Skycade: A bit over a week.
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): Just Classic, i dont like Op factions.
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): I don't hold any discontent with any players, nor factions on Skycade.
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: I'm a relatively new player and do not align with anyone.
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: 0
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: Fairly good. The only thing I may need to catch up on would be base defenses, which shouldn't be a problem because I'll just be scheming it in
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail:
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: This legit takes no skill, and because it takes no skill, I use it to build things like cactus farms and iron golem farms. If I dont have the needed schematic, I try to find a download for it, or make my own
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: No
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: I have a decent amount of igs for someone who has been playing the server for a weeks time.
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: 1) I plan on building a new cactus farm whenever I have free time, that would be more efficient with the incoming hopper update. 2) I can hold my own in pvp. 3) Im 16 (I dont know if this will help or not, but might as well add it)
Ps. I want to join the faction cause it just seems ambitious, having only been on the server for a few days, but already putting yourselves in a dominating position in my eyes.
Pss. I found one of your cactus farms and it was pretty big

Last edited:

Dodgethisbullet

Dodgethisbullet
Dodgethisbullet
IGN: Dodgethisbullet
Discord: Dodgethisbullet#3541
Skype (if applicable): N/A
How long have you been playing factions: 4 years with short breaks
How long have you been playing Skycade: 2 weeks
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): SWAT (Classic)
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): N/A
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: N/A
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: I have fully memorized how to build a basic and hybrid cannon and also know how to make them semi-automated
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: I can build efficiently and with good design my farm system are quite good as well and I can make any automated/semi-automated farm that isn't blocked. My regen walls are moderate but improving
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: I'm moderate in pvp, I won't be the star of the show but I can pull my weight
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: I have never heard of this term
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: no
Do you have a mic: yes
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: I have a creeper spawner and a blaze if i can get a silktouch pick
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: I always like to keep busy so i'm always up to do the boring work like sorting. grinding, and etc.

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
IGN: CanadianDucko
Discord: CanadianDucko#5818
Skype (if applicable):
How long have you been playing factions: 2 years
How long have you been playing Skycade: 7 months
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): Illusion, ReadOnly, Mad
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): DeltaBlade
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: illusion, mystic, purpleteam, illusion2, reboot etc
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: I can quickly build basic hybrid cannons with the right materials and know how to position them correctly.
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: I can build all sorts of grinders and I can build basic regen walls. my builds look moderately good and function better. I would be able to help early in the season with base designing or later when we need more grinders.
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: I can do potion, soup and gapple pvp reasonably well. I helped out with conquest and airdrops for illusion and succeeded so that shows I am a good team fighter.
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: I can't use and have never used scematica but I could learn.
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: muted for saying oooooooooooooooooooof in march, 2018
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: 3 cave spider, 1 wolf, 1 cow, 3 blaze, 2 witch
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: I'm always willing to do the dirty work like grinding for hours or base building it doesn't matter what it is I will do it for this faction.

Last edited:

tbrider

Verified Duper.
Diamond
NotaTrex
NotaTrex
Diamond
IGN: tbrider

Discord: allan#0002

Skype (if applicable): bruh

How long have you been playing factions: idk

How long have you been playing Skycade: s7 big rando

What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): all of them

What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): all of them

What previous allies have you had on Skycade: none

Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: i can make a nice little hybrid :)

Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: no thanks

Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: im a god

Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: you legit press "printer"

Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: all false 100%

Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: i can inside strafe dw

Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: i will destroy you if i dont get accepted

bigdaddyducan

bigdaddyducan
bigdaddyducan
IGN:bigadddyducan
Discord:melonman
Skype (if applicable):no
How long have you been playing factions:2 years but not on skycade
How long have you been playing Skycade:2 years
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic):none im only getting into skycade fac
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction):none
What previous allies have you had on Skycade:none
Describe your cannoning skill and experience in moderate detail:i don't have the best knowledge of cannons but i can build basic ones and on a scale about 4/10
Describe your base building (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and experience in moderate detail: i have much experience in base building and is good at walls and alright at farms
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and experience in moderate detail:i am a good team fighter and good in pvp but not the best at one one one but not bad
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and experience in moderate detail:i have never used Schematica/Printer before
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade:no
Do you have a mic:yes
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction:no
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application:

Gav

ok
Iron
Gavv
Gavv
Iron
IGN: manyissxes
Discord: gavin#1393
Skype (if applicable): hell no.
How long have you been playing factions: season 4
How long have you been playing Skycade: season 4
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): swifty ohana heaven mercy existance asgard
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): oErin shes mean to me.
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: I'm most known on skycade so everyone.
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: 256 sand stacker and many more, experience*
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: I built asgards base by myself. experience*
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: im best pvper on skycade, experience*
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: heck ya, experience*
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: 3 mutes.
Do you have a mic: yes.
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: no.
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: im cool asf.

ilundu

Apate_
Apate_
We are Arc. We are currently on /f top 2, but climbing quickly. This is an application for classic factions. Please fill in this format if you'd like to apply.

IGN:ilundu
Discord: the cinder oak #5733
Skype (if applicable): sorry don't have it
How long have you been playing Skycade: 1 year
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): mystic airolane and I think ssj
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): no
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: non realy
Describe your cannoning skill and expirience in moderate detail: not good at it at all
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: can do regen walls and filters and can make cactus farms
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: good with a bow
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: sorry don't know what you mean
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: muted
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: blaze and spider
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: no

Thank you for applying for Arc! I, Viargentum#9576, RedRicke#9567, or Exotic#8835 will contact you on discord to inform you of your application's results. yeet

Last edited:

Redomic

Diamond
Iron
Redomic
Redomic
Diamond
2 more spots. Apply now if you want to join in :D

2k_Blue

2k_Blue
2k_Blue
IGN:2k_Blue
Discord:2k_Blue#5792
Skype (if applicable):I don't use Skype anymore
How long have you been playing factions: for 1 year across many servers but
How long have you been playing Skycade: 5 months I think not too sure
What previous Skycade factions have you been in? (OP or Classic): CatClans (Died in like 2 weeks due to X-Ray raid)
What previous enemies have you had on Skycade? (Individual player or faction): Every x-ray boi
What previous allies have you had on Skycade: none
Describe your cannoning skill and experience in moderate detail:Using the most of my money to help clan members
Describe your basebuilding (Regen walls, farms, etc) skill and expirience in moderate detail: I mostly know how to farm quick by using fast farming redstone, Regen walls (I know a little redstone for regen walls)
Describe your PvP and teamfighting skill and expirience in moderate detail: Not too fast rn just because my new pc is coming and I am using a gaming laptop right now for most things, but I can kill most of the enemy with most of my health still.
Describe your Schematica/Printer skill and expirience in moderate detail: ok at it no too good
Have you ever been banned or punished in any way on Skycade: I have not been Muted or Banned or kicked
Do you have a mic: My mic right now is broken will get one sometime soon
Do you have any spawners you can donate to the faction: no
Anything else you'd like to add that may help your application: nope