What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Attention epic gamers :3

NotDebut

C0AT
C0AT
This is what skycade shall be about.

Sodiumz

Sodiumz
Sodiumz
I bypass skycade as a whole by not playing it

fight me

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
lifeofjay
lifeofjay
Diamond
Hi EPIC gamers, its your host LITSPERE back with some new AWESOME skycade EPIC gamer news. It is now against the RULES to log out on kitpvp. Staff member and professional random minimod MarvelDC has made the decision that any sort of logging out on kitpvp is now GLITCH ABUSE. This is because it BYPASSES the 5 second tp time to spawn and restores your armour, and anyone caught logging out on kitpvp will be PUNISHED with a 2 week ban!

Be careful gamers, you never know when one of the AWESOME staff team will be watching you to see if you log out and in, because disconnecting from skycade is a glitch.

In other epic glitch abuse news it is now illegal to tame cats and dogs on factions and smp, because this BYPASSES the skycade pet function -- so be careful gamers!

For any of you gamers who want to see some BLATANT bug abuse, here is some footage I was able to record of a SCUMMY glitch abuser logging out and in again on skycade. It really makes you wonder what sort of monsters are out on the internet.

Well thats it for this week, tune in next week as we discuss the role of the scumbags who use enderpearls to BYPASS walking on factions -- please note this episode will be intended for mature audiences as the type of stuff these glitch abusers get up to may scar young minds.

See you in 6 days, 7 hours, 22 minutes, and 24 seconds :3.
phat L

TutionalDigi

Tutionaldigi#3839
Iron
Chicken_Dinosaur
Chicken_Dinosaur
Iron
I like how when we get never helpers and mods players start getting banned for weird and random shit that nobody has ever been banned for before.

Ales

Iron
_Ales
_Ales
Iron
If this isn't a joke. It's really crazy. They would start losing players too.

coolguy

Mick#6918
Diamond
Iron
coolguy
coolguy
Diamond
Get banned for alt abuse 3 times then you'll see what making up rules means hehe