What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

B-Claiming

TqylorSwift

TqylorSwift
TqylorSwift
Before actually getting reported and banned for bclaiming, one of the faction members should get noticed by a staff member so he can either choose to remove the claim, or get the faction owner banned. I think this is a reasonable suggestion because accidents happen and people forget a lot of the time.

Parmanbir

Diamond
Parmanbir
Parmanbir
Diamond
Before actually getting reported and banned for bclaiming, one of the faction members should get noticed by a staff member so he can either choose to remove the claim, or get the faction owner banned. I think this is a reasonable suggestion because accidents happen and people forget a lot of the time.
Bad suggestion

kiwi

kylethecat
kylethecat
I thinks that's a good idea i feel this would be good on SMP as well for towns

TheTigerStone123

SpEd1AlwaysDrop
SpEd1AlwaysDrop
tq, that's pretty much saying if you're hacking very blatantly you can either just get a second chance by staff, or just have your leader banned for leading a cheater in the faction. Second chances should not be given over something that is illegal hence the name illegal.

TqylorSwift

TqylorSwift
TqylorSwift
tq, that's pretty much saying if you're hacking very blatantly you can either just get a second chance by staff, or just have your leader banned for leading a cheater in the faction. Second chances should not be given over something that is illegal hence the name illegal.
Bclaiming and hacking are 2 very different things. One could be by mistake and the other not so much. Mistakes should be given a second chance.

kiwi

kylethecat
kylethecat
Bclaiming and hacking are 2 very different things. One could be by mistake and the other not so much. Mistakes should be given a second chance.
Ya this is so true I think the only reason we should give second chances os if they appigcs to the owner that they messed with and they accept the problem that they caused