What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

/back and /pwarp

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjyboing

An ounce a day, to escape the pain.
Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
I wasn’t finished with the discussion mrswalbert can you like not lock a thread straight after you reply thanks.

According to your reply /back is essentials and can’t work with /pwarp yet it worked fine a few months ago so I feel that’s a lazy excuse from Ricky because he doesn’t know how to fix it.
I’d like to hear from a dev because this is seriously annoying.

49x

Summaries
Summaries
Don't get mad at staff in a thread.

benjyboing

Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
Don't get mad at staff in a thread.
I’m not mad, I even said thanks. I asked him politely not to cut of a topic halfway through discussion. Can you not minimod and post farm please. Thanks.

49x

Summaries
Summaries
I’m not mad, I even said thanks. I asked him politely not to cut of a topic halfway through discussion. Can you not minimod and post farm please. Thanks.
Im not post farming.. I can't read threads? and im not minomodding, I can't just tell anybody anything? I've worked with staff before.

benjyboing

Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
Im not post farming.. I can't read threads? and im not minomodding, I can't just tell anybody anything? I've worked with staff before.
Please can you not come into a topic and go straight off topic by mimimodding and assuming people are mad at a staff member... read before you write, thanks.

Last edited:

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
Please can you not come into a topic and go straight off topic by mimimodding and assuming people are mad at a staff member... read before you write, thanks.
Lmao bruh chill like with that kind of attitude i am even suprise you have friends like wth is that yelling at a rando out of no where and calling him a mini mod lmao.

benjyboing

Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
Lmao bruh chill like with that kind of attitude i am even suprise you have friends like wth is that yelling at a rando out of no where and calling him a mini mod lmao.
I don’t understand where you guys are getting this, “Yelling” and being “mad” from. In all of my replies I’ve put thanks and in no way portrayed that I am giving attitude. I’m just saying what I’m seeing. Calm down jeez. If I think he’s minimodding, I’ll say he’s minimodding. It’s not exactly an insult.

All I want to know is what’s happening with /back and why the devs can’t fix it. You guys are the ones that are coming out of no where and going off topic.

I have friends because guess what, this is a forum for a minecraft server and no one here acts the way they do in real life. The second I come off these forums I couldn’t give a duck what goes on in the world of gaming. Because I have a life out of these conversations.

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
If your going to a thread and immediatly going to go off topic. thats post farming I believe.
benjy was having a conversation on another thread and a mod (swalbert) responded and LOCKED the thread. In which benjy was not able to reply, obviously. So benjy was forced to make ANOTHER thread so he could continue his convo. He wasn't mad, he was trying to continue his thread cause he still had questions. Thanks for being an ass guys.

benjyboing

Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
Spoke to @iiSpace and she’s giving me a different story to @MrSwalbert. Where mr swalbert said they can’t fix it, iiSpace is saying it’s not a high priority (as always). So now I’m really confused. Can I get the real story from a dev? Can you just not fix a problem that was fine a few months ago before you changed something or are you just sooo “busy” that you can’t spend half an hour fixing an issue players have been complaining about for months?

Th3VIk1ng

Weekend Warrior
Staff member
Th3Vik1ng
Th3Vik1ng
Is already a known bug and the devs are aware of it too.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.