What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal - showing weapon durability fixed now

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHackerCatcher

TheHackerCatcher
TheHackerCatcher
My IGN: TheHackerCatcher
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Server
Punished by: Sara7645
Reason: Bug Abuse/Illegal Mods
Date of punishment: 09/10/2019 2:33PM GMT
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: I never realised it would be classed as an illegal mod as it shows the durability of the persons sword, which has more than triple the durability of armour and the person would loose armour first before loosing their sword. fact. i have amended the code and it no longer shows the durability of the persons weapon. I think it is safe to say that people know i do not intend to have an advantage over other players due to the amount of people i have reported myself and the number of hackers who are no longer on the server reeking havoc on legit players. As for the comment made in the ban report on myself, it shows only the item that the person is currently using and makes it easier to spot autosoupers. the alternative is taking extra time and effort of using your eyes to see when they switch items, it provides no advantage for me what so ever. i see when they use their soups, does that give any advantage to me? no. do i see the number of soups they have in their inventory left?? NO. The least i can do is appologise for this and appologise for thinking that i could ever help out in my own ways when other staff members have school and i can cover for them until they return. Also i made a post before about the client and in that video it showed that the durability of items would be shown, multiple moderators and now admins commented but none of them commented on this, which if they had, i could have removed it. Once again all i can say is im sorry for this.
Evidence of rectification:
Screenshot of punishment: Capture.PNG

Last edited:

MelissaWDS

𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 ✦
Staff member
MelissaWDS
MelissaWDS
Thankyou for appealing, your ban has been reduced to 14 days.
Accepted, Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.