What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spere

:3
Diamond
ChadLadAlex
ChadLadAlex
Diamond
My IGN: contact
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Server
Punished by: marveldc
Reason: minor bug abuse
Date of punishment:. Today
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Bug abuse. It's two words and it seems staff or at least marveldc struggle to understand one of them -- "abuse". Abuse connotates intentional action, and considering that there is one piece of evidence of me leaving and rejoining which happened to replenish my armour I would hardly class that as sufficient. My intention was to escape combat, and if skycade had actually functioned as it had in the past, and as I expected it to, I would have ended up at spawn. I don't see how I can be expected to anticipate when skycade will bug out, and escaping combat has never been illegal. It demonstrates great irresponsibility that MarvelDC decided to impose a punishment after one occurrence as the evidence could have just have easily shown me being kicked for lag and then rejoining to the same effect. Considering I had no intention of "abusing a bug" which I emphasise had no idea even existed, I would argue that the punishment should not stand. Ty very much, maybe next time get some more evidence if you want to call combat logging "bug abuse".
Screenshot of punishment:

rk0660

Staff member
Diamond
rk0660
rk0660
Reduced to 7 days.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.