What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skoriks

Iron
VapeUserSkoriks
VapeUserSkoriks
Iron
My IGN: VapeUserSkoriks
Platform: Server
Punished by: Joostagram
Reason: Glitching/Attempting
Date of punishment: August 11, 2019, 09:40
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: First off, I can't be banned for saying I was gonna glitch Vac1 on a semi private discord server. Second, I've said this multiple times to multiple factions on this discord server. Third, Vac1 also hacks.

Why would I risk a permanent ban while I'm banned for 24 hours for mute evading? I've already been false banned once for making a cannon. It makes no logical sense for why I would risk my current ban to get banned permanently for "glitching."
Literally making a meme out of it, gets me banned in game. There was no "attempt," there was me banned for 24 hrs waiting to be unbanned playing on hypixel. It's insane to think that I've never been banned for saying it up until just now.

Here's a quick snippet from the rules page:
  • No ban or mute evading
If you've been banned or muted you can appeal, but don't evade your punishment. Evading a punishment can range from going on an alternate account to avoid the punishment or using signs to avoid a mute.

• No hacking / using unapproved mods
List of approved mods: https://skycade.net/threads/approved-mods.1/

I was already banned for mute evading, 24 hr ban. Once again, let me point out, I WOULDN'T RISK A 24 HR BAN TO GO GLITCH SOME GUY.
Screenshot of punishment:
Untitled2.png

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Hihi! Thanks for appealing! After reviewing the evidence with several other staff members we have decided to unban you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Accepted,Locked.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.