What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

yngx

14Spam
14Spam
My IGN: 14Spam
Platform: Server
Punished by: @MelissaWDS
Reason: Malicious Hacks
Date of punishment: 7/18/19 at 7:16pm
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted:
Alright, so, let me explain.
Recently on my account, 14Spam, I was banned for 30 days <-- (just pointing out the 30 days because its a permanent ban now). I of course, make a big mistake in hacking. I was playing with my friend, TheDogeKidYT (Bro99jr3) and I wanted to show how good of a "pvper" I am. Of course, as soon as I logged off of the account, I tried to log in a couple of hours later, to which I saw I was banned by Melissa. Today, I went to check how long I had with my ban, as it was around last month (the 7th, July), when I saw my ban for Malicious Hacks, but then I saw it being a permanent ban?

I am completely unsure to why I was banned indefinitely by the staff, as I was waiting out my time? I thought that if I had saw "[Extended]" on my ban maybe my ban was extended? I dont know why it would have though? Ban evasion or something? Anyways, I hope you can help :)

Screenshot of punishment: https://dang.is-inside.me/L7mQVxir.png

ItzNoah

yeehaw
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
ItzNoah
ItzNoah
Thank you for appealing! You were perm banned for evading using the account TornadoShepherd. Please make a new appeal using this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.