What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katnaya

Iron
Katnaya
Katnaya
Iron
My IGN: Stratford
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Server
Punished by: iCarBen
Reason: Malicious Hacking.
Date of punishment: June 20th, 2019. - 60 days ago.
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Right, i did cheat, 100%, i openly admit to cheating, and that is the FIRST time i have ever actually cheated on skycade, i understand what i did, and i do take full responsibility, I have removed all forms of hacks and deleted them. I will never use hacks ever again on skycade network.
I feel as though im genuinely entitled to become unbanned and that i have learnt my lesson and willing to prove it.
I genuinely dont use types of cheats within Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft, especially on kitpvp servers, for several weeks now and I have improved in my pvping skills tremendously. Not that this is immensely relevant, but, I haven't played on a fun kitpvp server in a while till I found Skycade, I still am regretful, and and hoping to be given a second chance. :)

Thank-you for taking your time and reading this APPEAL.

CarBen

Experience Tranquility ☆
Staff member
Senior Moderator
iCarBen
iCarBen
Senior Moderator
You were asked to appeal again in 30 days on the 28th of July. Since then, you've reposted the same appeal three times. Please wait another 2 weeks before appealing again; any appeals that you post before then will be denied.

Denied, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.