What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

8euros

shkank
shkank
Right just to get this out there, I have 3 accounts. I'm not botherd if I don't get unbanned on all 3 because I don't use all 3 on skycade. But mainly on my go to account "shkank". I had stumbled upon Jack's videos on youtube and I wanted to join his server. So I did so and I liked the way he had a soup kitpvp server. I've always been looking for a soup pvp server ever since mcorigins shut down. But the people on skycade were really good and I couldn't compete so you know me, salty boy had to go and get himself a client for autosoup. (biggest regret) I'm not sure if the forums has a ban appeal I tried to look for one but I couldn't find it, so if you do. I'd be happy to make a new appeal. I invested quite a bit of time into skycade too lol. I bought the strafe kit on pvp that was just INSANELY FUN. But still I apologize for getting so salty which resulted in me cheating. If I was to be unbanned I would honestly appreciate it so much since also my other go to kitpvp server was shut down. I apologize to any staff members or players I cheated against I was extremely salty and I just can't play the game properly. So I'm sorry for cheating on your server. https://gyazo.com/b1a7b781e1ea601761081d3fec7166b5 here's a screenshot of my ban which I think people normaly ask for in an appeal but I did it anyway. Thankyou for your time -shkankosaurus

J0NBE4R

Bear Mod
Staff member
J0NBE4R
J0NBE4R
Please re-appeal using the format.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.