What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsSnowzz

ItsSnowzz
ItsSnowzz
My IGN: ItsSnowzz
Platform: Server
Punished by: TheDarknessKing
Reason: Lag Plot Creative
Date of punishment: 10/15/19
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: When I play on Skycade the only game mode I tend to play is Prison. I don't remember how long ago it was , but I decided to explore the different game modes and was playing creative when I realized that you can get world edit. Having never used world edit I decided to play around with it and ended up did cause lag unintentionally. I logged off the game and continued playing Prison for the next couple of days. It's actually funny how I found out I was banned, I was watching one of Jacks videos where he got banned and had to do 3 steps to get unbanned and I saw people reporting creative banned so I rushed online to go remove my plot and I had found out had been banned. I accept my punishment and will wait out the 7 days but, I figured I might as well file an appeal because I did not intentionally try to harm the creative server in any way. Thank you for taking the time to read this! Also wanted to add that I actually support the server and have bought 10 crate keys for prison, I was planning on buying a rank in the future, I would not have caused any harm to the server intentionally so I do apologize. Sorry for any harm it has caused and it will not happen again.
Screenshot of punishment:

Attachments

Last edited:

Joostagram

get nae naed
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator