What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiccEllie

xXgrevolaXx
xXgrevolaXx
My IGN: ThiccEllie
Platform: (Discord, server, forums).
Punished by: xDartz
Reason: Ban Evading a account with malicious hacks
Date of punishment: 11/10/19
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Server is fun and great to play. I got frustrated on kitpvp because of some hackers on kitpvp. I don't know what was going through my head so I downloaded hacks and a acc generator. So I was figuring out how the hacks work on a different account forgetting that I can get banned for evading. I went on hacking for about an hour than finally got caught. The next day I was wanting to play legit again because when I was hacking I wasn't finding it enjoyable. Because I was just sitting there clicking w and what fun is that. When I logged on I was in kitpvp for a few minutes then got banned by xDartz for evading. I was tempted to get on an alt and play but I was like that's not worth it, its gonna make it worse. Therefore I am sorry for hacking on play.skycade.net. If there is more hackers I will resist the hacks, calm down, and try to avoid that hacker or just stay in the spawn until he is dealt with. I really hope that you have taken notice that I really enjoy this server and want to get back on and start playing the fun gamemodes again.
Screenshot of punishment:

NegativeKB

Wat
Staff member
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Thanks for appealing. Your ban has been reduced to 30 days.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.