What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

V80

beesyrupp
beesyrupp
My IGN: V80
Platform: Forums
Punished by: Noskillrequired
Reason: Insiding
Date of punishment: 3/30/2020
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: I was in the fac Berlin on the account V80 and i tp'd my brother "efc1905" into the base we used to play a while ago and know some of the faction members really well so we thought it would be funny to mess about with the players in the fac that we've never seen before by acting like there was an enemy in base we didn't greif anything we just ran around, efc1905 was then banned out of nowhere for "glitching into bases" so i msg'd noskillrequired asking why he banned him he replied "I was told by AnewHope that he was glitching" i then told him he wasnt glitching and that i tp'd him in as a joke, he then replied "ill unban him then but im asking your faction leader if you should be banned or not", at the time our leader was unaware of the situation and just said yes. However, our leader is now saying to unban the account but noskillrequired won't allow it for some reason which isn't specified in the rules or forums. - Thanks.
Screenshot of punishment: https://gyazo.com/81e0ea8b0c59a49a7231f57f9d8a0a80

J0NBE4R

Senior Bear Mod & Builder ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
J0NBE4R
J0NBE4R
Senior Moderator
Hey,

Thanks for taking the time to appeal. After looking at both sides, yours and noskills, my own decision on this is that you will stay banned for now.

You never had the leader's permission to tp players into the factions base. When the staff member asked the leader, their decision was to have you banned for it. Though their decision is changed slightly, it is no longer up to them after the ban was given out. On top of this, you wasted a lot of the staff member's time for having to deal with an issue that could have been prevented.

You can appeal again in 2 weeks for a possible reduction on your ban.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.