Not open for further replies.

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Currently, the ban screen shows http://prntscr.com/oo6woq which tells you to appeal on the forums.

My suggestion is to add a line below saying 'Do not evade, dm on discord if you don't have an account' or something similar because currently, it is unclear until you go to Holly's thread which most people will look at after they evade to make an account.
If you look at the number of appeals were they didn't see that until after they evaded, I think something like this is needed.

Buryings

Events Manager
Diamond
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
I agree with PigMatt, It would be much more recognisable as if someone got banned and the ban screen only said to Appeal, they wouldn't know if ban evading is against the rules.

Good suggestion I must say

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
That extra message would clog up the ban reason. Normally you would see Holly’s thread once you have reached the appeal section, putting that message onto the ban reason is unnecessary just because some players can’t read the format correctly.

Beaverman1

I make videos
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
omg pls add this! Easy fix to an unknown rule

TastqTea

hi im blind
Diamond
PogPotato
PogPotato
Diamond
matt why you was hacking boi

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
That extra message would clog up the ban reason. Normally you would see Holly’s thread once you have reached the appeal section, putting that message onto the ban reason is unnecessary just because some players can’t read the format correctly.
You could just add another line in the litebans config without affecting the ban reason if you got ip-banned. It's literally takes a minute for this suggestion to be added +1

D

Deleted member 210

You could just add another line in the litebans config without affecting the ban reason if you got ip-banned.
They don't use litebans. They used to but it's now a custom punishments plugin.

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
They don't use litebans. They used to but it's now a custom punishments plugin.
Their "custom" punishments plugin is built upon litebans. They're ban messages are the same as every other litebans server. And when you mean "custom", do you mean the GUI? Because the GUI just runs a series of command built inside litebans.

Joostagram

send cat pics pls
MVP
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
MVP
Their "custom" punishments plugin is built upon litebans. They're ban messages are the same as every other litebans server. And when you mean "custom", do you mean the GUI? Because the GUI just runs a series of command built inside litebans.
Ricky made the plugin

Smartlion1

Smartlion1
Smartlion1
I have a suggestion for the prisons server, there should be a command such as "/mine tp (mine)" to teleport to a mine and "/mines open" to open the mine menu.

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Be real, it's literally a few extra characters that would take up at most one line of the bans screen. This could easily solve the numerous amount of people evading accidentally and not getting a chance to properly appeal because they evaded. Or just change the link to the How to Appeal subforums page

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.