What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban for Inapropriate skin (I have changed my skin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicksterBoss87

MicksterBoss87
MicksterBoss87
(POSTED BY ME AS HE COULDNT CREATE A FORUMS ACCOUNT WITHOUT LOGGING IN TO THE SERVER)

My IGN: iStrafedYourMom (ALT), Swooped (MAIN), CucumberJuulPods (ALT)
Platform: Sever (play.skycade.net)
Server Punished by: furstagram
Reason: Offensive skin.
Date of punishment: 8/12/19

Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: My alt iStrafedYourMom had an Islamic skin, which most people refer to as terrorists. There is a difference between a terrorist and someone who is Islamic. Ive had this skin for over 3 years. I was not aware of the rules and this has never happened to me on any server before. I have reset my skin to default and I am now fully aware of this rule on skycade. I don't even pay attention to skins and I didnt know this was in the rules. After being banned in the hub, I was still online with my alt account and main account. I asked why my alt iStrafedYourMom got banned for offensive name/skin. I did /report My alt iStrafedYourMom just got banned can I talk to someone about this please in discord. I got immediately banned on my main (Swooped). My other account CucumberJuulPods I did the same thing. I did /report to figure it out and talk to someone in game while there was a 10 minute cooldown for me to type or msg anyone in the discord. I immediately got banned for ban evasion again. Now i just said ok now i have to wait like 8 minutes just to even talk to someone about this issue. If i were to receive a warning in-game or even when i did /report to contact staff and let them know i was confused about the situation because honestly i dont keep track of the skins i have on all of my accounts. Skins are the last thing i am worried about and I immediately changed my skin to default. I am very sorry and I dont want to wait out on this ban as I really enjoy playing skycade. I have done everything possible on my side to fix this situation and I just wanted to solve the issue. I also tried to create a forums account but it says i have to do /register ingame to link my account to the forums. This is the only possible way i know to get in touch with the staff since I wasn't able to ingame. I look forward to playing skycade as soon as I can. Id hate to move on to another server.

CURRENT SITUATION: It has been almost 3 days, for me to get in contact with the Sr. Mod Furstagram. Skaga has been the only staff to help me within the past few days. Once i got in contact with Furstagram, she went to say that I cant appeal for an inappropriate skin. I feel that she is being very rude and inconsiderate of the situation and doesnt want to admit that she is wrong. My ban msg ingame even says I can appeal. This is ridiculous for her to say that I cant appeal my 14 day ban. I have already discussed the whole ban evading situation with and the other staff member Skaga. Skaga even said to me that this doesnt sound right and i have the screenshots of the situation here.
https://gyazo.com/bdfa989f19793f033d44bb69291735e1

https://gyazo.com/fae1ecbf1b296b150f8cdb900de6e4f3
Gyazo

Joostagram

has too many tattoos
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
dupe thread, also you can't appeal for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.