What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Banned for ("innapropriate skin") and then unable to appeal as you need to be on the server to register....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji!

My IGN: BrainDamage124, BrainDamage123, 0G_KOJI, OG_KOJI, 20121029
Platform: ( server)
Punished by ImLonely,MarvelDC and some others
Reason: innapropriate skin
Date of punishment: 20190719
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted:

Hello staff member who reads this,

I would like to talk about what happened today during my stay on skycade factions. Firstly i have not been on minecraft for a very long time and coming back I wanted to play with some of my old friends and enjoy the game like we used to I would like to begin by saying that I had no idea having a skin which could be deemed as inappropriate to some was against the rules, so like a normal player i was just enjoying myself building a base and faction with my friend until all of a sudden a moderator teleports to me saying i have an innapropriate skin and without me even being able to reply saying ok sorry i will change it I get INSTANTLY banned for 14 days. Which i thought was outrageous i was not bothering anyone or insulting any staff members or anything and before i was even able to apologise and change my skin after understanding it was against the rules i get a 14 day ban. So obviously i want to write and appeal i go on the website and find out you cannot register without being on the server and as i had been banned i couldnt get on the server... so having made alt accounts years ago i went on them (the accounts did not have an innapropriate skin) and my friend was already playing and wanted me to join so i left off registering and went on to forget what happened and continued to enjoy building our base. But then i remember being banned so begin trying to message the moderator who doesnt even bother to reply to anything i say and then all of a sudden another admin bans me for ban evading.(The reason i joined on another account to begin with is cause i couldnt even register without being on the server) so after having my alt accounts being banned for "BAN EVADING" i go on 1 last account to finally register and write this appeal.

I think it is outrageous that you can be instantly banned for 14 days without a single warning and not even knowing you are breaking the rules by having an "innapropriate" skin and then being unable to even write an appeal because you need to register on the server.... PLEASE even if you dont want to be lenient on me allow players to register without having to be on the server this makes no sense being unable to appeal after being banned because you cant even join the server to register.

And also can the admins please have a talk and instead of instantly banning players for unknowingly breaking the rules give them a simple warning or just say please change your skin, I would have been more than happy to do that but instead i am treated like garbage and not even given a response when asking the mods a question just ignored.

edit: and ofcourse without even joining factions and only joining to type /register i get banned for ban evading..... this system is broken, I cant imagine how it must feel to be someone who doesnt have the privelege of owning multiple accounts THEY WOULDNT EVEN BE ABLE TO WRITE AND APPEAL.

Last edited:

Icy

Senior Meowderator ❄️
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Icy
Icy
Senior Moderator
Hi Koji. I'm sorry you got banned. We will take your point into consideration about not being warned for your skin, however, it comes down to staff discretion and how bad the skin was. In some cases, it should be obvious not to have such a skin. I don't know the situation though, so I will refrain from making any judgments.

In the case that you are banned and don't have a forums account, you can always appeal by DMing a staff member on Discord. No need to evade to type /register. However, you may not have understood this, so in your appeal please write as such and it will be taken into consideration.

If you want to appeal, please appeal again in the proper format as shown here. https://skycade.net/threads/how-to-appeal.1143/

Status
Not open for further replies.