idk what to put here <o/
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
Emerald
Your IGN: SHADOWGAMERSIX

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): ON DA BANS WEBSITE

Brief description of the bug: SO LIKE THE BANS WEBSITE IS IN GMT EVEN THO WERE IN BST

Describe how to do the bug: STEP 1) GET BANNED, STEP 2) WAIT UNTIL UR BAN HAS AN HOUR LEFT, STEP 3) CHECK THE BANS SITE AND SEE IT SAYS "12:25", STEP 4) LOG ON AT 12:25 IT WILL SAY U HAVE AN HOUR LEFT!

SolqrRage

bad player
Emerald
Diamond
Solqr
Solqr
Emerald
get this man an unban

Im_an_eejit

fuck new server shit
Diamond
Im_an_eejit
Im_an_eejit
Diamond
The times I believe do stay consistent year-round in GMT. Hopefully, the devs will be able to change it to accommodate all time zones, as it does make many people confused.

Shadowgamersix

idk what to put here <o/
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
Emerald
The times I believe do stay consistent year-round in GST. Hopefully, the devs will be able to change it to accommodate all time zones, as it does make many people confused.
I LIVE IN THE UK AND ITS WRONG

Im_an_eejit

fuck new server shit
Diamond
Im_an_eejit
Im_an_eejit
Diamond
Yes, it currently does don't change based on location. Hopefully they can figure out a way to add this in the future.

SolqrRage

bad player
Emerald
Diamond
Solqr
Solqr
Emerald
Yes, it currently does don't change based on location. Hopefully they can figure out a way to add this in the future.
did u read what he said

Shadowgamersix

idk what to put here <o/
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
Emerald
I LIVE IN THE UK THE BANS IS FOR THE UK BUT IT HASNT CHANGED TIMEZONES BECAUSE THE UK CHANGES TIMEZONES IN SUMMER! ITS NOT MY LOCATION FAULT ITS THAT THE WEBSITE DOESNT CHANGE WHEN THE CLOCKS CHANGE

Im_an_eejit

fuck new server shit
Diamond
Im_an_eejit
Im_an_eejit
Diamond
I LIVE IN THE UK THE BANS IS FOR THE UK BUT IT HASNT CHANGED TIMEZONES BECAUSE THE UK CHANGES TIMEZONES IN SUMMER! ITS NOT MY LOCATION FAULT ITS THAT THE WEBSITE DOESNT CHANGE WHEN THE CLOCKS CHANGE
Precisely. Hopefully they can change this in the future!

Entity

Iron
Entiddies
Entiddies
Iron
bug needs to be fixed asap 200%

kylo

professional monkey, call me for birthday parties
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
i can't tell if you're trolling or not

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron
Yeah it’s so fucking annoying I get banned atleast 10 times a day and when I want to be unbanned I look at time and get excited because it’s only 1 minute I log on and OH SHIT it’s 1 more hour sad face

Shadowgamersix

idk what to put here <o/
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
Emerald
Yeah it’s so fucking annoying I get banned atleast 10 times a day and when I want to be unbanned I look at time and get excited because it’s only 1 minute I log on and OH SHIT it’s 1 more hour sad face
ye i was very upset i cried in my bathtub

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.