What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bcof's Faction Recruitment

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
Hello! Thank you for taking slightly a little bit of interest in this thread. I have never really owned and managed a faction before but since next season would be season 15, i thought i would give it a go!
Please copy and paste the format into your reply. Respond to it as shown.

IGN:
Discord:
Age: (If you do not prefer saying your age, thats fine! Just say "N/A"
Timezone:
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.):
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths?
Do you count yourself as a team player?
How long have you been playing skycade for?
What is your pvp skills?
Do you have any base building skills?
Do you have any cannon skills:

Koronotchi

pce
Diamond
Iron
Kezdero
Kezdero
Diamond
IGN: Koronotchi
Discord: Koronotchi#3484
Age: (If you do not prefer saying your age, thats fine! Just say "N/A" 13
Timezone: BST
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.): Probably just PvP
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths? I will try my utmost to
Do you count yourself as a team player? I'd say so
How long have you been playing skycade for? Since December 2018
What is your pvp skills? Alright-ish, solid 5/10
Do you have any base building skills? Never actually built one before - shouldn't really be too much of a task because from my experience faction bases aren't exactly required to be fancy
Do you have any cannon skills: No, unfortunately

Beecough plz accept me kthx :)

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
just wanna say that when bcof was in Fate/Envy/on Skyblock he was unable to gen a wall properly or print cactus correctly, i hope he has learned these skills now and will become the greatest factions leader of all time.

Trusty Bcof slave, Xechro.

Stormie

Smurfie
Smurfie
IGN: ForeverFyre#2818
Discord: ForeverFrye#2818 (Yes, I know it's "Frye"
Age: (If you do not prefer saying your age, thats fine! Just say "N/A" 15
Timezone: GMT
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.): Base builder and just an all round help.
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths? Yes, although I dont think I will be of much use xD.
Do you count yourself as a team player? Yes.
How long have you been playing skycade for? at least three to four years.
What is your pvp skills? I am not very good at pvp, I want to learn the technique of being better at it.
Do you have any base building skills? Alot! I can make regen walls, I can trench for hours on end and I can make normal walls.
Do you have any cannon skills: Yes, I can build a very powerful tnt cannon. It wont be of much use but just wanna put it out there, I can build a sand cannon that builds a face???

__Doom__

doomlx
doomlx
hope everything goes well with the farming

god squid

sister_shenai

Sister_Shenai
Sister_Shenai
IGN: Sister_Shenai
Discord:Galactickawaii#8195
Age: (If you do not prefer saying your age, thats fine! Just say "N/A" i'm 13
Timezone: gmt
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.): I'm a good farmer
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths? yes
Do you count yourself as a team player? yep
How long have you been playing skycade for? 5-6 months I think
What is your pvp skills? there okay im not that good at pvp srry
Do you have any base building skills? im good at building farms and chestrooms and im very organised
Do you have any cannon skills: not really sorry
Ty for taking ur time to read this I hope I get accepted!

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
IGN: ForeverFyre#2818
Discord: ForeverFrye#2818 (Yes, I know it's "Frye"
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.): Base builder and just an all round help.
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths? Yes, although I dont think I will be of much use xD.
Do you count yourself as a team player? Yes.
How long have you been playing skycade for? at least three to four years.
What is your pvp skills? I am not very good at pvp, I want to learn the technique of being better at it.
Do you have any base building skills? Alot! I can make regen walls, I can trench for hours on end and I can make normal walls.
Do you have any cannon skills: Yes, I can build a very powerful tnt cannon. It wont be of much use but just wanna put it out there, I can build a sand cannon that builds a face???
IGN: Sister_Shenai
Discord:Galactickawaii#8195
Age: (If you do not prefer saying your age, thats fine! Just say "N/A" i'm 13
Timezone: gmt
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.): I'm a good farmer
Do you count yourself as a team player? yep
How long have you been playing skycade for? 5-6 months I think
What is your pvp skills? there okay im not that good at pvp srry
Do you have any base building skills? im good at building farms and chestrooms and im very organised
Do you have any cannon skills: not really sorry
Ty for taking ur time to read this I hope I get accepted!
Noted. I can’t seem to send both of you a discord request? Please send me a message on discord (My discord is Bcof#0001 )

sister_shenai

Sister_Shenai
Sister_Shenai
I sent you a discord request

Katnaya

Iron
Katnaya
Katnaya
Iron
IGN: Katnaya
Discord: xd Katnaya#2339
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.): Pvper
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths? yeah
Do you count yourself as a team player? Of course, or i wouldnt be applying.
How long have you been playing skycade for? Quite a long time. Maybe a 2-3 years.
What is your pvp skills? Well, considering i was probably one of the best on skycade, i wouldnt really know what to put, maybe roughly around 7-9..
Do you have any base building skills? Not entirely, but if gave instructions i could obviously attempt it.
Do you have any cannon skills: Nope, but if taught i can attempt to build a cannon.

PeeTac

PeeTac
PeeTac
IGN: PeeTac
Discord: PointMat#2179

Age: (If you do not prefer saying your age, thats fine! Just say "N/A"): 16
Timezone: Central Time Zone (US)
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.): Base Builder, Raider (Pvp not cannons)
- I know many different types of wall like regen, filters, monsters, barriers, slab roof, cobweb, wither oceans, anti-sand stack, regular gen walls, racks.
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths? Yes I have alot of free time as it is summer
Do you count yourself as a team player? I work well with others and get along well but I also like to do my own thing and own a few dropper vaults. I am a team player and a lone wolf I guess.
How long have you been playing skycade for? 3 years, for factions had been a member of Bloodlust mostly till I quit S8 for fortnite (I got bored)
What is your pvp skills? I consider myself good at PVP, I've made the Mineplex Cakewars Leaderboards, played competitively for team ShockWave in MCWL, Raided 3 factions so far (solo), and often played on badlion

Do you have any base building skills? Yes, as mentioned above.
Do you have any cannon skills: besides the basic hybrid cannon, no.

btw I just made a Skycade acc today, forgot my old one

Archie

🎧 Epic Minecraft Gamer 🎧
Diamond
ItzArchie
ItzArchie
Diamond
IGN: ItzArchie
Discord: Archie#7471 (I'm already your friend, I captured your first ban)
Timezone: GMT.
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.): I am mostly a base-builder & Farmer.
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths? Yes, depends if I'm online.
Do you count yourself as a team player? I do consider myself to a team player.
How long have you been playing skycade for? I have been playing on and off since 2017.
What is your pvp skills? Not the best, but a solid 5/10
Do you have any base building skills? I do, I am a solid 7/10 with base building.
Do you have any cannon skills: Not really, but I know how to work them.

rohraj

rohraj123
rohraj123
so r u leaving Netflix??? :(:(:(:(

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
IGN: RinTosaka
Discord: RinTosaka#1940
Timezone: EST
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.): all of them
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths? If I am on
Do you count yourself as a team player?
Sure
How long have you been playing skycade for?
Since season 7 or 8?
What is your pvp skills?
9.5/10
Do you have any base building skills?
Sure
Do you have any cannon skills:
Give me a base and I will cannon through. Not sure if skycade can handle it or not.

rohraj

rohraj123
rohraj123
IGN: rohraj123
Discord: rohraj123#5591
Timezone: BST
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.): PvPer and Basebuilder
Do you count yourself as a team player? yes
How long have you been playing skycade for? s10 factions
What is your pvp skills? 9
Do you have any base building skills?8
Do you have any cannon skills: -1

SmexyTeemo

RinTosaka
RinTosaka
just wanna say that when bcof was in Fate/Envy/on Skyblock he was unable to gen a wall properly or print cactus correctly, i hope he has learned these skills now and will become the greatest factions leader of all time.

Trusty Bcof slave, Xechro.
Dont worry I'm here to assist this squid.

heyitkatyxoxYT

xX_XxKatyxX_Xx
xX_XxKatyxX_Xx
IGN: xX_XxKatyxX_Xx
Discord:Kai’s Bandana#4958
Timezone: UCT+1
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? (Farmer, cannon-er, base builder.):My main strength is building bases.
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths?: Most yes, but cant come to some for private reasons.
Do you count yourself as a team player? Yes I've never betrayed any faction and have always stuck to my word, weather it's in the present or past.
How long have you been playing skycade for? I've been playing it since August of 2018 I believe.
What is your pvp skills? My PvP skills are not the best but I always give it a go.
Do you have any base building skills? I know the majority of strategies to creating a secure base (adding water or lava between walls, lava is a very uncommon strategy, but I find it works pretty well.
Do you have any cannon skills: Yes, but its mainly the basic cannon (9x3x9) obsidian and 4 repeaters.

123dubbie

123dubbie
123dubbie
IGN: 123dubbie
Discord: toaster#4692
Timezone: PST but I can stay up till any time
What role do you believe you are good at in factions? : base building, farming
Are you able to come to most conquests / Koths? I can try but my schedule changes a lot. If you need a distraction or a scout I can help but not with pvp.
Do you count yourself as a team player? depends but I really like working with other people but like to keep some stuff to myself
How long have you been playing skycade for? I believe 2-2.5 years. when I started was hazy but I knew near my birthday 2 years ago I got something off the sky cade store.
What is your pvp skills? 4-5 still trying to work on it and get better.
Do you have any base building skills? Yes. I can build cactus farms, spawner farms, stuff like that. Also, I like decorating and placing blocks till I realize its 2 in the morning and I have school but then realize its summer and I'm hallucinating because it's 2 in the morning.
Do you have any cannon skills: I can build basic cannons and maybe some other things but really complicated stuff I can't do, but again still trying to work on my cannoneering.

Last edited: