What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Being teleported for simply mining

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScythOfTheAngel

MVP
Emerald
Diamond
ScythOfTheAngel
ScythOfTheAngel
MVP
Your IGN: ScythOfTheAngel

Where is the bug happening?: Prisons

Brief description of the bug: Even while simply mining you get teleported back. (mostly shown in second half of the linked video)

Describe how to do the bug: simply run forward and mine

Video/photo proof:

GamerBoyTom78

GamerBoyTom78
GamerBoyTom78
i've had this bug before. I think it's simply just the anticheat.

FirxDrxgon

Worst EU PvPer
Emerald
Diamond
Shools
Shools
Emerald
It's the anti cheat and the server, if you break a block whilst running into it, it would glitch you back to probably prevent glitching in blocked off areas

ScythOfTheAngel

MVP
Emerald
Diamond
ScythOfTheAngel
ScythOfTheAngel
MVP
i've had this bug before. I think it's simply just the anticheat.
yes, but the anticheat shouldnt interupt very basic gameplay to such a strong degree as it does right now

GamerBoyTom78

GamerBoyTom78
GamerBoyTom78
yes, but the anticheat shouldnt interupt very basic gameplay to such a strong degree as it does right now
it could be trying to prevent either clip / glitching

ScythOfTheAngel

MVP
Emerald
Diamond
ScythOfTheAngel
ScythOfTheAngel
MVP
it could be trying to prevent either clip / glitching
Yes, that's obvious, but it shouldn't be so strict that it interupts the most basic and core gameplay at the level it currently does.

GamerBoyTom78

GamerBoyTom78
GamerBoyTom78
True. But one I think in one of the versions skycade supports going to the side of a block while it being placed is a clip glitch. I have no idea if not that.

Delno_

Delno_
Delno_
Its a common minecraft bug. If you have a very high efficiency level pickaxe and you mine smth light then it sometimes doesnt count as you mined it. When this happens just right click around you since its a block bugging out and if you right click it it’ll appear and you wont get glitched, it doesnt appear but its still there thats why you’re glitching

T2NAF1SH

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
It's mainly due to ping and breaking blocks too fast, bc u have mad ping have to linger on the block longer

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron
Prisons doesn’t have anti cheat

T2NAF1SH

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Moderator
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Senior Moderator
Your IGN: ScythOfTheAngel

Where is the bug happening?: Prisons

Brief description of the bug: Even while simply mining you get teleported back. (mostly shown in second half of the linked video)

Describe how to do the bug: simply run forward and mine

Video/photo proof:

This looks like the bug of Minecraft where if you mine blocks too fast for the connection of you to the server to handle (your ping is too high), it'll create a ghost block in your path that you cannot see. The server didn't register you breaking the block, but the client thinks it was broken correctly.
If you click adjacent blocks around the ghost block, it should appear again.

ScythOfTheAngel

MVP
Emerald
Diamond
ScythOfTheAngel
ScythOfTheAngel
MVP
This looks like the bug of Minecraft where if you mine blocks too fast for the connection of you to the server to handle (your ping is too high), it'll create a ghost block in your path that you cannot see. The server didn't register you breaking the block, but the client thinks it was broken correctly.
If you click adjacent blocks around the ghost block, it should appear again.
that is not the issue, ive rarely gotten ghost blocks on skycade, and this has only started happening to players relatively recently. getting stuck in a ghost block freezes you in place, but this actually teleports you back (shown by the particles from being a rank, those do not show when stuck in a ghost block normally). this issue does not get you stuck, but just teleports you a lot when mining, and the only way to avoid it is to slow down a lot when mining, which is against the goal of prisons.

Edit: also worth noting here that its not only people with relatively high ping with the issue, even people with less than 30 ping are being teleported

counting_to_15

Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
countinng
countinng
Emerald
Scyth is right, we've dealt with ghostblocks before, those rarely happen and don't create the tp particles. This bug only started recently, right around the time someone glitched into mine Z and then the anticheat got updated.

BanditShep

giv red bull
Emerald
Diamond
_86_
_86_
Emerald
as someone who gets like 40 ping constantly, gonna go ahead and say it isnt due to high ping

Unf0rmed

i like blue
Emerald
Diamond
Unf0rmed
Unf0rmed
Emerald
just do da fix ez

Status
Not open for further replies.