What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best kitpvp suggestion of 2020

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
Just dont look at the sky
????????????? that's literally impossible, good god after reading that I get the urge to just go on a walk and think about life.

TheMutedOne

sadJuveniled
sadJuveniled
For a start WelshAlex is no longer apart of skycade to just get that out of the way. But I feel like that this would just be a waste of time. Considering some clients and even texture packs already have this option. It’d also have to be done so it only affects each play personally as this could be abused and not everyone would want it to be night. It would be different if it were SMP. But it’s KitPvP. Place where people PvP. Not look at the sky.

So in short. It would be too much work for the developers for what it actually does. There are much better things that the developers can and are doing that making a personal /night command that can be done via a texture pack.
boomer

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother
E
????????????? that's literally impossible, good god after reading that I get the urge to just go on a walk and think about life.
Without looking up at the sky ;)
Better things be focused on instead of the sky like kit balancing

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
E

Without looking up at the sky ;)
Better things be focused on instead of the sky like kit balancing
You do know when something is out of view you see the sky right?