What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLATANT CENSORSHIP WEEWOO

IEatCoins

IEatCoins
IEatCoins
First xlSupreme gets muted for saying the server is bad... now we are getting suppressed on the discord as well... we’re not allowed to add any emojis that the manager doesn’t like!!! What kind of bullshit is this LOL is this sever based in Hong Kong??? Can nobody handle any sort of criticism, let it be verbal or through EMOJIS?? Look at this nonsense LOL

whatecho

Certified cat, dog and chicken breeder
Iron
whatecho
whatecho
Iron
lmao yeah, big funny. xddd

Sombu

Banned innit
Diamond
Iron
zSom
zSom
Diamond
We should have freedom to express our opinions, whether negative or not. Censoring people is really not how to run a server right at all and will get you absolutely nowhere.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Love that nobody can speak without threat of punishment anymore

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
This is exactly why I don't criticize Skycade or its staff.
prepare this thread for a lock

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Wait so everytime someone dislikes a post it has to be removed by abuse or else everything won’t be equal !

Kaissa

vhyn
vhyn
hey guys vhyn here before it gets locked reminding everyone that this is skycade.
The first rule of skycade is that your not allowed to have an opinion. thanks and have a beautiful day

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
Take it from me @WelshAlex , you are being exposed left and right. You need to do something quick or you'll be out of a job. Do you understand me?

this is pretty shocking and sad to see /;

this is going on skycade weekly. TEA SIS

Last edited:

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Take it from me @WelshAlex , you are being exposed left and right. You need to do something quick or you'll be out of a job. Do you understand me?

this is pretty shocking and sad to see /;

this is going on skycade weekly. TEA SIS
Don't come to my DMs in 10 mins being forum banned :p

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
yep this is exactly why at least 2 staff were demoted. you should be able to voice your opinion so the server can improve but i guess not :D

benjyboing

An ounce a day, to escape the pain.
Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
When you can’t get praise for helping out the server the only thing you can do is get fake praise through reactions 👍
Welsh’s big headed ego at it again.

Last edited:

Kaissa

vhyn
vhyn
Remember guys praise Jesus and LGBTQ++ :)
yes, we want to include everybody. all religions are welcome, and everyone from the lbgt community are too. ESPECIALLY welcome muslims and christians!!!!!!!

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
yes, we want to include everybody. all religions are welcome, and everyone from the lbgt community are too. ESPECIALLY welcome muslims and christians!!!!!!!
yes we welcome everyone except communists they can buzz off

__Doom__

doomlx
doomlx
ohhhh no the big scary welshalex is silencing us for our sins against a minecraft server!

Koronotchi

pce
Diamond
Iron
Kezdero
Kezdero
Diamond
This is absurd. As players who support and play on Skycade, we deserve the absolute right to speak out, and this is for good reason, it's to help make the server better, but we are just being silenced, like really? I find it pretty ridiculous, not going to lie, that we can't express opinions or thoughts towards Skycade, without being sanctioned for it. I'm not saying that this is a quality of every single staff member and management member, as most of them are doing a top job in my opinion, and no disrespect is intended towards Alex with this reply, as I know he's a nice guy, this is just my point of view.

Last edited:

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
@Jack is this your server?