What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLATANT CENSORSHIP WEEWOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

realoliver9912

I think Jack should come onto the forums and listen to people's opinions on WelshAlex, maybe then he'll do something about him!

Kaissa

vhyn
vhyn
I think Jack should come onto the forums and listen to people's opinions on WelshAlex, maybe then he'll do something about him!
Jack? On his own Server/Forums? BLASHPHEMY!

GothicGamer2012

Diamond
GothicGamer2012
GothicGamer2012
Diamond
Made a lazy meme. Couldn't resist the opportunity.

I saw this coming months ago though, it's deja vu to me and if I'm right the censorship will get more aggressive and people might start getting punished for talking about it, this thread could be deleted. On a previous server people just up and vanished with bad rumors spreading about them shortly after this stage, if you happen to hear these types of rumors and players start going missing, be skeptical about what you're hearing. It could be a cover up. Also watch your back and be careful about asking even reasonable questions as anyone could be on the receiving end.

Hiding the negative ratings isn't going to make people like what's going on and censoring criticism merely prevents the recipient of the criticism from improving. Yes bad ratings and criticism hurt but they're necessary for improvement. All this is going to accomplish is reducing the player count and scaring people off.

WelshAlex weewoo3.png

Attachments

Kaissa

vhyn
vhyn
well comparing this to the censorship of the media this hits all bars

xChocobear

Map Art Maker, Random, Idiot
Diamond
Iron
ILikeDogz
ILikeDogz
Diamond
This is defs getting locked like every other thread that dares to criticize the things actually wrong with skycade

Chypre

Chypre_
Chypre_
This is defs getting locked like every other thread that dares to criticize the things actually wrong with skycade
Question is "who?"
A few staff have seemed to look at this and haven't bothered

Chypre

Chypre_
Chypre_
they agree! thats why
You also gotta admit, you can't defend something this blatant. Trying to is just digging your own grave.

Itachi

Tokiakasu
Tokiakasu
we need a full on constitution for skycade #DontTreadOnMe

JasonN

WelshAlex is a dictator in this community.
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
iiIcy
iiIcy
Diamond
I find it so disgusting that Skycade staff are so loyal to their owner Welsh Alex and would do anything for him since they got accepted. Probably treats them like dogs too.

TogepiMax

🥚, but also can name a higher number than you can
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
Last edited:

Chypre

Chypre_
Chypre_
I find it so disgusting that Skycade staff are so loyal to their owner Welsh Alex and would do anything for him since they got accepted. Probably treats them like dogs too.
WelshAlex isn't even the owner. That's why this is so frustrating.

TogepiMax

🥚, but also can name a higher number than you can
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
WelshAlex isn't even the owner. That's why this is so frustrating.
but hes the community manager, and has super close ties to jack, so hes basically the co-owner

vortixs

Had friends. Now I don’t
Diamond
vortixs
vortixs
Diamond
Gotta get this in. I personally think welsh doesn’t care. I feel as if he know he ain’t losing his job. Because he’s been staff for awhile. Just wait awhile till he slips up and get demoted. And jack isn’t gonna do anything as hes oblivious to what happening. It’s annoying as we can’t speak our opinion. Even the “OG’s”of skycade, the players who have spent to much money. Can’t say anything. As their opinion doesn’t matter to him. nothing we can do unless we get him to mess up somehow.

Kaissa

vhyn
vhyn
must stage a revolt

boo

go away
Diamond
offbrand
offbrand
Diamond
Alex isn't going to change, and staff most likely aren't going to lock any of these threads or punish anyone trashing skycade because they know that'll just prove us right and they know it isn't going to stop because this is the second time in the past few months that this has happened.

benjyboing

An ounce a day, to escape the pain.
Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
EE68B0C8-F885-4AD9-90A2-F642919C3576.png Only WelshAlex would Permban a MVP without warning. He only cares about the money not the actual players who donate

Status
Not open for further replies.