What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bloody heck, factions isn't the only server >:(

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
vThom
vThom
Diamond
Ok so it seems like on factions and op factions there's LOADS of events yet on smp and skyblock there isnt any. In the year SMP has been around there hasn't been a special event or big update or changed (other than maybe pwarps) so i reckon you should like add more stuff to them and do events and i might start playing again lol

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
I kinda agree with the fact that there should be more events on smp/skyblock/creative. I would enter a build comp on creative :)

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
This sounds like a good idea!
What sort of events would fit skyblock or smp though?

Edou_

I build stuff
Diamond
Edou_
Edou_
Diamond
This sounds like a good idea!
What sort of events would fit skyblock or smp though?
also creative, maybe a build battle of some sort... SMP could be item hunt, like the first one to get bla bla bla.... and skyblock.... well... I don't like skyblock so... <3

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
also creative, maybe a build battle of some sort... SMP could be item hunt, like the first one to get bla bla bla.... and skyblock.... well... I don't like skyblock so... <3
Great ideas i especially like the item hunt on SMP. Sounds great. I’ll be sure to post this suggestion onto the staff team.

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond
fix factions tps first. then worry about the smaller and less popular game modes

Mel

a wreck
Iron
SimplyMelody
SimplyMelody
Iron
Ok so it seems like on factions and op factions there's LOADS of events yet on smp and skyblock there isnt any. In the year SMP has been around there hasn't been a special event or big update or changed (other than maybe pwarps) so i reckon you should like add more stuff to them and do events and i might start playing again lol
+1
i agree, smp hasn't had much at all and it's been out for quite a while
same with prisons, i think it'd really boost the player count if events would occur more regularly on there

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
We have several features - not so much events, events are difficult to do on these gamemodes without manual input I.e. an admin present - in the pipeline that will more positively effect Skyblock, SMP and Prisons than they do factions. So we've not been ignoring them, features are on the way!

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
vThom
vThom
Diamond
fix factions tps first. then worry about the smaller and less popular game modes
smp is about as a popular that factions and skyblock probably is the most popular so shush

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
factions and opfactions community literally NEED events or the players just wont play, the staff know this, nobody is gonna stop building their villages and that just cos there is no building competition

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
yes there is a need for more events on the other gamemodes, events are really fun and every has fun. +1 to this idea!

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap