What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bot attacks

Qwom

Qwom12
Qwom12
It's not really worth annoying people every time they log in just to prevent bot attacks that don't really happen that often.

So that he can prove how much of a hacker he is to everyone.
no smh, im just proving that it doesn't take a lot of effort for people to do this kind of thing, nor does it take a lot of effort to ban them all xd

akaYouTuber

akaYouTuber
akaYouTuber
LOL, I also have been perm-banned for bot attacks, cuz atm i was muted atm(and now, too), and i was just walking around the spawn. BUT NOW THE THING IS, the bots were clever enough to walk around, so I got banned with the bots, cuz a. i havent chatted in a while. b. i was moving at spawn like other bot-players.
but the thing is, i was flying like callmebako or otherp people, so i wonder how i was banned cuz the bots didnt manage to vote or fly. but i got unbanned after appealing for false ban. now im playing around well. just said for other people who might have experienced this lol xD

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
HadFood
HadFood
Diamond
LOL, I also have been perm-banned for bot attacks, cuz atm i was muted atm(and now, too), and i was just walking around the spawn. BUT NOW THE THING IS, the bots were clever enough to walk around, so I got banned with the bots, cuz a. i havent chatted in a while. b. i was moving at spawn like other bot-players.
but the thing is, i was flying like callmebako or otherp people, so i wonder how i was banned cuz the bots didnt manage to vote or fly. but i got unbanned after appealing for false ban. now im playing around well. just said for other people who might have experienced this lol xD
Buy a rank, less likely to be banned

akaYouTuber

akaYouTuber
akaYouTuber
Lol, I have a suffix already

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
It's not really worth annoying people every time they log in just to prevent bot attacks that don't really happen that often.

So that he can prove how much of a hacker he is to everyone.
the point of my message wasn't to directly advocate for it (i do like the idea tho) but more so he can do a bit of research into previous discussions about it, like the thread I made and many others I have made they discuss the broad aspects of certain topics hence him going and reading mine will give him answers as to why and why not, etc, etc.

TrySimple

TrySimple
TrySimple
Personally I feel the bot attacks are related to vacation days honestly of as said above of 1 person where when they have vacation days they just try to bot the server.

because of this, I was IP banned by mistake, ruining my perfect record and making me sad.

dustylog

Best Europa ✨
Diamond
cosmeo
cosmeo
Diamond
definitely, but don’t worry, it’s just some salty kid who probably is banned and they think they’re doing well in life.
the bot attacker is charlotte 100%

MrMythic

MrMythic_
MrMythic_
They are evolving....

akaYouTuber

akaYouTuber
akaYouTuber
Please don’t double post (use the magical edit button)

What u need to do is have a captcha and if you complete it once then your good bots can’t force a unban so the kid will need new bots
yea pinemuff007, double post is allowed;

hashbrown1

Philstqr
Philstqr
This morning there were 100 bots within a span of 40 minutes. Good job Nocookies4me and clam for handling it!