What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brain numbingly dumb problems with skycade discussion (mainly kitpvp)

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA
if anyone here has joined and played kitpvp for longer than 3 minutes youll have had your face smashed in by about 4 blatant hackers, Mod on or no Mod on, and then about 50000 other closet cheaters, theres no point in even attempting at being legit and the fact that people start cheating bc other people are cheating just makes a circle jerk of closet cheaters where they get the next best client to be able to kill everyone else. Theres no actual anticheat on skycade and the people who are gonna complain about false bans are the closet cheaters. Any idiot with a hacked client can join the server have his reach at 3.7 and kockback at .00012 and people will be like WOW LOOK AT THAT GUY HES A GOD. its aids theres no point in playing. probably beating a dead horse with this one just its boring now that ive played it for 2 years and I have the same problems that still haven't been fixed. Oh great event tokens! no working anti cheat though sorry guys. On top of the cesspool of cheating and toxicity (toxic is like ehhh not gonna go but whatever) you get muted for stupid shit, I got muted for recommending a staff member smoke some weed after saying smoke ganja gamers in chat. theres a 420 suffix in the store for gods sake and that's "inapp lang" punishments are screwed people blatantly cheat and expose themselves in reports yet get unbanned easily "bbbbut I can click 22 cps a second" its literally autism in a bag. I literally have a mild drug addiction and still could figure out a way or two to solve it. numoro 1 get an anticheat or tons more competent staff, and numero 2 get chat filters and not mute for stupid shit. I literally want to smash my head into a wall. probably getting a warning point see which staff gets it first lads. just posting to talk about this

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
I believe after a certain level of violations, AAC should just auto ban the player.

They can appeal an auto ban at a player. There is a cool thing called appeals?

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Agreed, people can get away with one auto-clicker on Hypixel, with an anti-cheat. Imagine skycade with no-anti cheat and I see reports with blatant hacking still not getting banned. Kitpvp is broken but they can fix it with changes suggested above.

Matty

xMatty
xMatty
you are pretty trash takka it could just be that

They can appeal an auto ban at a player. There is a cool thing called appeals?
Thatd just be a massive waste of time

Rust

Rust
Rust
the problem is, with the host in germany, lag can actually create delayed hits so w/ or w/o an anticheat there are still "sketchy hits" that may set off the anticheat. However, some players abuse this and just turn on reach saying their hits were "delayed" when in reality they are using a client. If most everyone had a stable ping of say 80 or lower, then the only hack that would still go undetected would most likely be an autoclicker unless it was set to an insane number, such as 30 cps. This is just the point of view from someone who lives in america, I guess its different if u live in germany though

T2NAF1SH

I grind skyblock kills
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Emerald
I agree with pretty much everything in this post, they need to do something asap.

I used to hack and wasn't banned for around of 3 months until I exposed myself in a report. The thing is, looking back I realise how blatant I was even when trying to hide it. It's honestly common sense to have an actual anti cheat that auto bans. If the person has a problem then they can appeal. Simple.

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
if anyone here has joined and played kitpvp for longer than 3 minutes youll have had your face smashed in by about 4 blatant hackers, Mod on or no Mod on, and then about 50000 other closet cheaters, theres no point in even attempting at being legit and the fact that people start cheating bc other people are cheating just makes a circle jerk of closet cheaters where they get the next best client to be able to kill everyone else. Theres no actual anticheat on skycade and the people who are gonna complain about false bans are the closet cheaters. Any idiot with a hacked client can join the server have his reach at 3.7 and kockback at .00012 and people will be like WOW LOOK AT THAT GUY HES A GOD. its aids theres no point in playing. probably beating a dead horse with this one just its boring now that ive played it for 2 years and I have the same problems that still haven't been fixed. Oh great event tokens! no working anti cheat though sorry guys. On top of the cesspool of cheating and toxicity (toxic is like ehhh not gonna go but whatever) you get muted for stupid shit, I got muted for recommending a staff member smoke some weed after saying smoke ganja gamers in chat. theres a 420 suffix in the store for gods sake and that's "inapp lang" punishments are screwed people blatantly cheat and expose themselves in reports yet get unbanned easily "bbbbut I can click 22 cps a second" its literally autism in a bag. I literally have a mild drug addiction and still could figure out a way or two to solve it. numoro 1 get an anticheat or tons more competent staff, and numero 2 get chat filters and not mute for stupid shit. I literally want to smash my head into a wall. probably getting a warning point see which staff gets it first lads. just posting to talk about this
Many people have tried to get Skycade to listen to the playerbase, but to no avail. I believe we need to get staff that can notice closet cheaters and get them banned, if they appeal and say "lag" look at logs. On the last point I agree. My perspective key is "f" so sometimes when I say k it comes out "fk" muted for bypass twice so far

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA

matty nowadays when I join kitpvp I join on 1.13 and dont attempt pvp really. I enjoy just walking around. I dont sweat pvp like I used to and I dont want to come back on a client just so i can feel better than everyone else that i can cheat more without getting caught. So yes, I'm pretty trash.

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl

Matty when TAKKA actually tried he was 10x better than u

xDartz

I got heels higher den ur standards boo
Staff member
xDartz
xDartz
There are only hackers on Skycade purely because of jacks videos. we as staff ban many hackers each day so I can assure you we are doing our best and there is always an option for you to report the hackers on the forums if no staff are online. We are humans too and we need sleep, it's impossible for us to be on 24/7.

xDartz

Staff member
xDartz
xDartz
I believe after a certain level of violations, AAC should just auto ban the player.

They can appeal an auto-ban at a player. There is a cool thing called appeals?
With an auto-ban system comes a lot of false bans, although they could just appeal that would put a lot of strain on the team. In my opinion, an auto-ban system would be useless considering we have a large staff team.

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
There are only hackers on Skycade purely because of jacks videos. we as staff ban many hackers each day so I can assure you we are doing our best and there is always an option for you to report the hackers on the forums if no staff are online. We are humans too and we need sleep, it's impossible for us to be on 24/7.
Yes, but if you look at any big, successfull server. You will see that 50-70% of their montly bans are from the anticheat. Anticheats also pick up things that staff cant neccesarily see all the time.

xDartz

Staff member
xDartz
xDartz
Yes, but if you look at any big, successfull server. You will see that 50-70% of their montly bans are from the anticheat. Anticheats also pick up things that staff cant neccesarily see all the time.
In no way am I saying Skycade isn't a successful server but with our average player count an Auto-Ban system wouldn't be necessary

kidney

Kidney
Kidney
Yes, but if you look at any big, successfull server. You will see that 50-70% of their montly bans are from the anticheat. Anticheats also pick up things that staff cant necessarily see all the time.
It would be hard to implement an auto-ban system with the budget the skycade team would be on. The only good auto ban anticheat that I trust is watchdog, (I am not taking practice server anti-cheats into account as they are all based off flat-terrain pvp so they wouldn't have to be extra careful when somebody, for example, jumps on a lily pad and flys in the air, as a practice server anticheat would most likely ban for fly. ) Edit: InvadedLands and MunchyMC's anticheats are nice :D

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
There are only hackers on Skycade purely because of jacks videos.
Anyone that says “jack doesn’t encourage hacking on skycade!” can shut up and reread this line.
there is always an option for you to report the hackers on the forums if no staff are online.
I literally sent @erhip about 12 missed reports while sitting in a call with him and other staff yesterday, many from like page 8. And no they weren’t controversial or whatever there were literally reports of people walking backwards. Not that hard to do them.
considering we have a large staff team.
Half the team doesn’t know what they’re doing and needs to be demoted, 1/4 of the remaining are either afk or inactive, the remaining 1/4 are the only actual good ones.
In no way am I saying Skycade isn't a successful
It’s not successful

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
It would be hard to implement an auto-ban system with the budget the skycade team would be on. The only good auto ban anticheat that I trust is watchdog, (I am not taking practice server anti-cheats into account as they are all based off flat-terrain pvp so they wouldn't have to be extra careful when somebody, for example, jumps on a lily pad and flys in the air, as a practice server anticheat would most likely ban for fly. ) Edit: InvadedLands and MunchyMC's anticheats are nice :D
I agree to this. It does sound like Tenebrous' latest vid, but you are making good points whether or not you got it from them

Kwuffin

Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
You’d think that with these many threads of people complaining about Skycade, the staff team must think that there has to be something wrong with it right?
Why do they always defend Skycade like it’s their first born child

EditedKB

EditedKB
EditedKB
You’d think that with these many threads of people complaining about Skycade, the staff team must think that there has to be something wrong with it right?
Why do they always defend Skycade like it’s their first born child
waht do u meen??? ther 1s nufinggg rong wit skycade bbcuz te staffsz sed s0