What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bring back chill hill

TheMutedOne

sadJuveniled
sadJuveniled
please bring back chill hill map. these new maps are horrible and i dislike them. i want the original chill hill map back
please hugo or just anyone looking at this that can help bring back. do bring back

ANewHope

Hello There
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Diamond
please bring back chill hill map. these new maps are horrible and i dislike them. i want the original chill hill map back
please hugo or just anyone looking at this that can help bring back. do bring back
The map with the chill hill was brought back last season and re-vamped. I wouldn't expect a version of that map again for awhile or at all.

Delno_

Delno_
Delno_
first get unbanned :eek:

bradley9261

bradley9261
bradley9261
mhm ill try
You've definitely gotten some sort of record for most bans and mutes for a regular player lmao
And tbh Idk if I'd want it back again, the next map just needs to be more designed for PvP, the current one looks cool but isn't very good for actually fighting on

Kyle

varmkorv
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Diamond
#RemoveWater

thx

TheMutedOne

sadJuveniled
sadJuveniled
You've definitely gotten some sort of record for most bans and mutes for a regular player lmao
And tbh Idk if I'd want it back again, the next map just needs to be more designed for PvP, the current one looks cool but isn't very good for actually fighting on
nah ion got a record. idk watchu mean lmfao. but also. 30d ban kek

Parroting_Is_God

GODPAIN
GODPAIN
just make the next map mostly flat. it’s better for pvp, you can have some massive holes here and there for people to fall into to pvp

PigMatt

Social Distancing
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
It probably wouldn't be chill anymore because of all the people quitting and new peoples D: