What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brooklyn S14 Recruitment

Xello

X3LL0
X3LL0
Application Format
IGN:
Discord:
Do you have a mic?
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed?
Rate yourself in pvp /10:
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of of walls, patching):
Rate yourself in raidng (cannoning and if so list what cannons):
Do you have Schematica:
How active will you be daily?(hours):
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest?
Will you be able to participate in airdrops?
Will you be able to participate in koths?
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework?
Why do you want to join us?

olympia2K

xoadus
xoadus
IGN: olympia2K
Timezone: EST
Discord: carter#9696
Do you have a mic? yessir
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? i mean yes i could but id rather not lol
Rate yourself in pvp /10: 8/10
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of of walls, patching): 8/10
Rate yourself in raidng (cannoning and if so list what cannons): tbh i know my vocab but not how to do it lol
Do you have Schematica: yes
How active will you be daily?(hours): 6+ hrs daily
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? yes
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? yes
Will you be able to participate in koths? yes
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? yes i love doing basework tbh
Why do you want to join us? been searching for a bigger faction to roll w during seasons, to grind hard for ftop/baltop, just to have a group of chill people to play w too :)

Deathninja1254

deathninja1254
deathninja1254
IGN: deathninja1254
Discord: Souljick#4629
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? I could be sand alt but I prefer not
Rate yourself in pvp /10: 5/10
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of of walls, patching): 7/10
Rate yourself in raiding (cannoning and if so list what cannons):probably a 4/10 I don't know the names to the cannons but only basic ones
Do you have Schematica: Yes
How active will you be daily?(hours): about 4 hours monday-thursday and friday-sunday about 12 hours
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? Yes
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? Yes
Will you be able to participate in koths? Yes
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? Yes
Why do you want to join us? I want to join because i've been looking for a faction for a long time and this seems like the faction for me and I just want to hang out with a bunch of chill people.

tlego777

Cowzilla36
Cowzilla36
IGN: Cowz__ (2 Underscores)
Timezone: PST (GMT / UCT -8)
Discord: Cowz_#1492
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? Yes, I know what a sand alt is however I do not have any.
Rate yourself in pvp /10: 6/10 PvP Skills, however I am always practicing and trying to get better.
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of of walls, patching): I am pretty good at base building however I have not played factions in a while so I might be a bit rusty. (8/10)
Rate yourself in raidng (cannoning and if so list what cannons): I am decent at raiding and I can schematic in cannons if needed. (I don't know any specific cannons)
Do you have Schematica: Yes, I have schematica and I know how to use it too.
How active will you be daily?(hours): On weekdays; 1-2 Hours | On weekends 3-4 Hours
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? If I am online, I will make sure to participate.
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? If I am online, I will make sure to participate.
Will you be able to participate in koths? If I am online, I will make sure to participate.
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? Yes
Why do you want to join us? I want to join this faction as I want to get back into factions as I have taken quite a lengthy break. I would like to help a faction that is already organised and powerful. I feel that I could be of use to you.

Xello

X3LL0
X3LL0
IGN: deathninja1254
Discord: Souljick#4629
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? I could be sand alt but I prefer not
Rate yourself in pvp /10: 5/10
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of of walls, patching): 7/10
Rate yourself in raiding (cannoning and if so list what cannons):probably a 4/10 I don't know the names to the cannons but only basic ones
How active will you be daily?(hours): about 4 hours monday-thursday and friday-sunday about 12 hours
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? Yes
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? Yes
Will you be able to participate in koths? Yes
Why do you want to join us? I want to join because i've been looking for a faction for a long time and this seems like the faction for me and I just want to hang out with a bunch of chill people.
Denied

Last edited:

ryiey

RyIey
RyIey
IGN: Cowz__ (2 Underscores)
Timezone: PST (GMT / UCT -8)
Discord: Cowz_#1492
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? Yes, I know what a sand alt is however I do not have any.
Rate yourself in pvp /10: 6/10 PvP Skills, however I am always practicing and trying to get better.
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of of walls, patching): I am pretty good at base building however I have not played factions in a while so I might be a bit rusty. (8/10)
Rate yourself in raidng (cannoning and if so list what cannons): I am decent at raiding and I can schematic in cannons if needed. (I don't know any specific cannons)
Do you have Schematica: Yes, I have schematica and I know how to use it too.
How active will you be daily?(hours): On weekdays; 1-2 Hours | On weekends 3-4 Hours
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? If I am online, I will make sure to participate.
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? If I am online, I will make sure to participate.
Will you be able to participate in koths? If I am online, I will make sure to participate.
Why do you want to join us? I want to join this faction as I want to get back into factions as I have taken quite a lengthy break. I would like to help a faction that is already organised and powerful. I feel that I could be of use to you.
~~Denied (L Dance)

Xello

X3LL0
X3LL0
IGN: olympia2K
Discord: carter#9696
Do you have a mic? yessir
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? i mean yes i could but id rather not lol
Rate yourself in raidng (cannoning and if so list what cannons): tbh i know my vocab but not how to do it lol
Do you have Schematica: yes
How active will you be daily?(hours): 6+ hrs daily
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? yes i love doing basework tbh
Why do you want to join us? been searching for a bigger faction to roll w during seasons, to grind hard for ftop/baltop, just to have a group of chill people to play w too :)
Accepted

Unkowbeast101

_Polite_
_Polite_
hi can i join??

tlego777

Cowzilla36
Cowzilla36
@Xello Any constructive feedback on how I can improve my application?

Xello

X3LL0
X3LL0
@Xello Any constructive feedback on how I can improve my application?
You've applied for our faction already and were denied. Also a sand alt means an account that you can use(In this application yourself) to print in sand during raids. We didn't ask if you had "sand alts". We asked if you could be used as one if needed.

ZMeiZ

BahnLover
BahnLover
IGN:BahnLover
Timezone:+2 gmt
Discord:MeiZ#3244
Do you have a mic? yes (English isn't my first language and not my second either, so there could be some difficulties)
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? yes and no
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of of walls, patching): 8.5/10 (Have been previous 2 seasons a leader of a fac and built a pretty good base is the end)
Rate yourself in raidng (cannoning and if so list what cannons):6/10
Do you have Schematica:no
How active will you be daily?(hours):5h Monday 2h tuesday 2h wednesday 5h thursday 5h friday (all day on weekends if I have no work or big homework/s to do)
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? depending on day (listed above)
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? depending on day (listed above)
Will you be able to participate in koths? depending on day (listed above)
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? Yes, I understand and would like to grind basework jobs and sugarcane
Why do you want to join us? To improve my experience of raiding, maybe making friends with someone. And to join a proper faction that knows what they are doing ( failed to acomplish that with mine factions before)

thanks for taking time reading, have a great day!

Wizard

_Wxll
_Wxll
IGN: Wizaqrd
Timezone: GMT
Discord: Will_#2978
Do you have a mic? No, sorry
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? i know what it is but dont have one
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of of walls, patching): 6/10
Rate yourself in raidng (cannoning and if so list what cannons): 7/10 : Nuke, stand stacker, etc. Dont know any very advanced ones, can use schamatica tho.
How active will you be daily?(hours): 2 hrs
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? yes
Why do you want to join us? I want to join a decent faction, and the fact that u dont just accept everyone shows that you arent desperate, and actually want good ppl in the fac.

Fisk4

Diamond
Fisk4
Fisk4
Diamond
IGN:Fisk4
Timezone:
UTC +3 EEST

Discord:huhuh#7537
Do you have a mic? no
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? i know but i cant
Rate yourself in pvp /10: 6-7
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of of walls, patching):7-8
Rate yourself in raidng (cannoning and if so list what cannons): eHHH like 2 lmao but i can like try and learn cannons
Do you have Schematica:no
How active will you be daily?(hours): can do 3+
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? maybe
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? maybe
Will you be able to participate in koths? maybe
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? yes
Why do you want to join us? because you guys seem cool and i want an active fac

rakker10

rakker10
rakker10
IGN: rakker10
Timezone: CEST
Discord: rakker10#8095
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have. (But English isn't my first language.)
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? I don't know what sand alt is so I can't be a sand alt for raids. But I could learn what it is.
Rate yourself in pvp /10: 6/10 I don't think I'm very good at it.
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of of walls, patching): 7/10 I can build, but everyone has a different opinion.
Rate yourself in raiding (cannoning and if so list what cannons): 5/10 I don't know how to build a cannon, but I can learn it.
Do you have Schematica: No, I don't have Schematica.
How active will you be daily?(hours): 1-2 hours, but in the weekend 4+ hours. I try to be online as much as I can.
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? Yes, if I have little or no homework.
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? Yes, if I have little or no homework.
Will you be able to participate in koths? Yes, if I have little or no homework.
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? Yes, I understand. Tbh I like to do basework, so that's no problem with me.
Why do you want to join us? I want to join your faction because your faction is very active and I want to start playing factions seriously.

BrookHasStyle

BrookieCookieII
BrookieCookieII
IGN: BrookieCookieII
Timezone: PST
Discord: Brook #4554
Do you have a mic? Yes, I generally use my phone, my computer is so old it can't handle discord, but its a phone XR so the mic is pretty decent.
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? Isn't it where if the normal sand raider is gone there's somebody else to help out, if so then yes and yes if I can see a model I can do sand raids, Its been a while though.
Rate yourself in PVP /10: 6, but I have other strengths.
Rate yourself in building /10 (knowledge of walls, patching): 9.5 I'm not sure if there's anything else I need to learn but I'm always up to learning something new.
Rate yourself in raiding (cannoning and if so list what cannons): 8 it's hard to do alone, also I'm good at cannoning. It's a small high powered cannon that reaches pretty far.
Do you have Schematica: No
How active will you be daily? (hours): I can come on at least 6-7 times a week unless I'm on vacation or at a family event with about 2 hours to spare if not at least 1.
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? If you ask me too I will.
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? If you ask me too I will.
Will you be able to participate in koths? If you ask me too and I'm not the only one going in I will.
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? Yes, thats basic Faction Knowledge.
Why do you want to join us? I'm tired of joining factions that are run by noobs or inactive players, I'd much rather be apart of something active, enjoyable, fun, and competitive.

angelicajs

panicbrendon
panicbrendon
IGN: panicbrendon
Timezone: cst
Discord: panicangelica#0932
Do you have a mic? yes
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? yes
Rate yourself in pvp /10: 6/10
Rate yourself in raidng (cannoning and if so list what cannons): 3/10
Do you have Schematica: no
How active will you be daily?(hours): 4-5
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? yep
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? yep
Will you be able to participate in koths? yep
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? yep
Why do you want to join us? because I want to be apart of serious factions who know what they’re doing and because this faction is usually active.

Xello

X3LL0
X3LL0
IGN: panicbrendon
Timezone: cst
Discord: panicangelica#0932
Do you have a mic? yes
Do you know what a sand alt is and if so can you be a sand alt for raids if needed? yes
Rate yourself in pvp /10: 6/10
Rate yourself in raidng (cannoning and if so list what cannons): 3/10
Do you have Schematica: no
How active will you be daily?(hours): 4-5
Will you be able to participate in the weekly conquest? yep
Will you be able to participate in airdrops? yep
Will you be able to participate in koths? yep
Do you understand that no matter if you are a pvper, or grinder you will have to grind sugarcane and do basework? yep
Why do you want to join us? because I want to be apart of serious factions who know what they’re doing and because this faction is usually active.
Whats your discord?